New young WTTers 18+ only

Well my diet is so i get my engagment ring. I keep moaning about putting two stone on so other half said if i lose it and stop moaning he'll get me an engagement ring, I only have 1st 5lb to lose now :happydance: xx

Not yet, cant watch it at work. Will watch it at weekend :thumbup: xx

:hi: girls, just thought I would introduce myself.

Im 20 years old, me and my partner are going to wait til 2011/12 before we start to try for a baby. I want to change jobs and my OH might be losing his job so now is not a good time.
Plus we could do with find our dream home 1st.
Looking forward to getting to know you all :D

x

This seems to have gone missing a bit so I'm bumping it back up to page 1 :)

How was everyone's weekend? x

Same. I'm off work now but I don't know what to do with myself lol.

Awww I'm like that everyday :rofl:
Leo's quite happy just playing with his toys so I'm like hmmmmmm. Ive started going to more groups for something to do though.

Ohhh ladies things are really getting me down sooo bad. I wanna be pregnant!!!!! Urgently. I feel like crying when I flick through the preg forums.

My SIL is pregnant again (shes like 16 wks or something and has a 10 month old...) and its DOING MY HEAD IN!!! Anyone else get like this? x

Hey ladies. I thought I would join. :)

I'm 18 and OH and I will hopefully TTC #3 in Late 2010/2011. Not entirely sure since we're waiting to hear back about a job. Getting married on November 11, 2011, so we'll have to time TTC around that, too.

And I go crazy when I go through the pregnancy forums or talk to one of my friends who's pregnant. It's a tough time, being in WTT.

hey welcome everyone new people added :flower:

Weekend we had a huge pre-spring spring clean lol

filling out passport forms which is crap tp apply for Kyles if me and Oh where born after Dec 1982 we also have to put our parents detail on it WTF!!!!

Ohhh ladies things are really getting me down sooo bad. I wanna be pregnant!!!!! Urgently. I feel like crying when I flick through the preg forums.
x

Same, I've banned myself from them. Everytime I think about it I could actually cry. We had a chance this month from an oopsie but I'm 100% that I'm not; I don't have any of the symptoms I had last time:nope:. Gutted:cry: x

I passed my theory test :happydance: and i came on today. Woop, was 3 days lates :cry: i was soo hoping to be preggers x

Congrats on the theory test! :D

I get a bit sad flicking through the preg forums too but I still do it anyway :haha:

well done charlotte!!

yeah I always look at bump pics then really regret it. I want a bump again so bad :cry:

xx

Well done Charlotte :) did you find it hard? I thought it was and I came out to everyone going 'how wasy was that?' and I was like 'um..yeah':blush:

I've yet to find someone who agrees with me lol. I must just be daft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->