Newbie Here

dreamofbaby

Reaction score
I have been lurking for a while and have decided to join, here is my story

I have been married for nearly two years and in July of this year we decided to try for a baby, this month is our first proper month of trying as due to work etc we never really got round to :sex: very often. This month I tried to work out when I was ovulating even though my body cannot decide if it should be a 28, 30 or 38 day cycle! I really thought that it had happened this month had the sore boobs feeling nauseous etc and the af did not arrive then yesterday had horrible pains, kept running to the loo thinking the witch had arrived and got some brown spotting and then this morning have more so defintely know the witch is on her way. Anyway will try again next month but wanted to know if you do have a varying cycle how you work out when you are ovulating or do you just do it all the time.

Hey huny, im sorry the :witch: has arrived.
The best way to pin point ovulation before it happens is to use Ovulation tests. You can get them from the internet for cheap and they work just as good. I get mine form access diagnostics 25 tests for £7 i think they are.
I always start testing from CD9 to make sure i dont miss it. If OV tests are something you dont want to do just yet then bedding every other day from CD10 will make sure you have all bases covered.
Hope this helps.
xxx

Thanks do you know what the most annoying this is that I keep thinking it is here so have had all the cramping today put a pad on and then have gone to change and there is nothing there, I wish it would just hurry up and then we can get on with the next month.

How do you get those trackers on your profile

i know that feeling all too well hunny.Have you just come off some sort of birth control as that can make your cycles irregular for a while.

I got mine from fertility friend and lilly pie web site. You register, set up your ticker and then copy and paste the link into your signiture on this site. Does that make sense?

xxx

Ooh good luck to you all.

I came off the pill in October and have had one real period since, my next one due today. I think my body is deciding between 28 and 30 days cos last period i was a bit later than I expected.

what type of pill were you on as i know some take longer than other to come out of your system. It may be worth going to the doctors, letting them know you are trying and just get checked to make sure everything is ok.

xx

My pill was mercilon. I know the question wasnt to me but thought I would just add what my pill was.

I was on Marvelon - I am going to wait and see what happens spoke to my mum today (she used to be a midwife) she says it could be an implantation bleed so said I should wait till Monday and if still no proper period then do a pregancy test will wait and see.

Oh wow how luck having a mum as a midwife. I would love that but i think it would do her head in as i would always be on the phone. lol.

I never took that one so have no experiance on it. Fingers crossed though hun, and to you delamere. Hope you both get your :bfp:s soon.

Keep us updated.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back