Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

bettinaboop

Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this site and i'm looking for a buddy - if anyone will have me....

This is 4th month TTC and i'm 5DPO, i'm a POAS addict and getting the shakes already lol!

Hx

Always looking for new friends...in addition to my old ones! Want to be buddies?:hugs:

Yeah that would be great - thanks luv.

bit about me - my names Helen, i'm 32 and been TTC for 4 months, this is the 1st month that having been stressing about not being able to get pregnant - had all sorts of tests coz thought had gone through early menopause (AF has been dwindling away to nothing for past year) - but thankfully everythings come back ok and 21day bloods last month confirmed i'm still OV :happydance:

I'm currently using CBFM and digi OPK's - got my peaks and smiley face so very happy.

I'm symptom spotting already and only 5DPO - have been feeling grotty - headaches, nausea, twinges etc.

anyhow enough about me - what about you hun?

sending you oodles of :dust:

hxxx

My name's Becky and I've just started ttc-but coming off a low-dose BC so who knows how things will be! I'm 27 and been with hubby since I was 19 (it seems like such a long time!). This will be the first time I've been ttc-on my my third dpo and I've gotten the same symptoms you mentioned-sick to my stomach, twinges, headaches-the whole bunch! Not sure if I'm positive though....

Prepping for next month and buying a whole bunch of opks and other stuff to help the journey! Keep me posted hun and tons and tons of :dust: to you!

Are you hoping for a :bfp: before the holidays? I know I am!

Hi Becky

I'm keeping FX that they are positive symptoms for you - when are you going to test this month? I'm trying to wait until 20th but have started already - even though i know implantation wont have happend yet - ooops!

i'm really hoping for a :bfp: for my OH's birthday in November - FX eh!!

Good luck hun

Hxxx

Well I am testing on the 21st...but afraid that :witch: might show her face after that...so perhaps I will test on the 25th.

I had the weirdest dream about getting a :bfp: last night-so crazy!

It's so hard to wait isn't it? :blush:

Off to pick up opks today..still not 100% that this month is the month, although my dream made me feel very optimistic!

I've got a feeling the :witch: will show her face this month for me as well - we'll just have to use PMA to keep her away!!!

Its really hard to wait - and its so tempting to test even though setting self up for dissapointment this early, just have to find other things to occupy ourselves - ive been baking all day - good job not getting to eat it all or would end up like a house end! Have you got anything planned to keep your mind off things?

keeping my FX that your dream comes true this month hun xxx

Well I've had a fight with my husband the other day. Mostly about issues in our relationship and that sort of thing. Really wish we didn't have problems as I can think of better ways to spend my time than fighting...

Also, I'm really dissapointed with my local stores-none of them have opks at a decent price! So now I've got to get them online....:growlmad:

Baking sounds like a much nicer way to spend the day, tbh!

Any plans for this week?

Hi, I will be your TTC buddy :)

I am 30 and am in my 3rd cycle TTC xx

I'm sorry to hear that Becky - fighting is awful -when we argue it really gets me down, i hope yopu work things out hun.

OPK's can be expensive - i've bought most of mine from e-bay because couldnt afford shop prices! You'd think they'd make it easier for us robbing barstewards!

I was toally knackered after all the baking yesterday - but it was worth it, one of my friends at work is doing a run to raise money for a cancer charity and we had a bake sale to raise some money for her charity.

Havent got much planned this week - works really busy so will probs be tired from that :growlmad: - how about you?

Hey, well i have been feeling down about TTC lately but after a dream last night I have got a fresh burst of PMA. Just a very basic dream about getting my BFP before going to work and feeling so shocked and excited and smuggling the test with me so I could keep having a peek at it LOL.

I'm new here today also! Been TTC for 5 months after a MC in Feb. Got preg the first time without even trying but now it seems so hard for some reason.

I am 10 dpo right now and just not feeling anything so I will gear up for next month.
:flower::flower:

im new here also and looking for a buddy, this is my first month ttc after havin a break from ttc for a year :(

I'd like to be your buddy!

I'm in my first official month TTC. I'm 4 DPO and as long as AF stays away, I'll be testing on the 25th. FIngers crossed!

I'll be your buddy. I took a FRER this morning so I do believe I am out for this month. I have been active ttc for four months, and got my BFP right away. Had a miscarriage, and now can't seem to get that next BFP. I started temping, and have every test known to mankind lol. This is the most upsetting thing.

Hey ladies - i've sent you all a friend request:hugs:

Keeping FX that we all get your :bfp: soon, just have to think positive coz it aint over until :witch: shows her face - easier said than done though eh!

:dust:

Hx

Morning Ladies hope things are good?

bettinaboop added you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79