Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

October was the original month I wanted to conceive, so maybe my body is waiting for it...

AF still hasn't come, which is really starting to mess with my head! I'm debating on testing tomorrow, just to know, but I don't have any cheapy tests yet - just my last FRER that I've been saving, and the digitals I bought for after I get a BFP. :haha: So maybe I'll just keep waiting it out and try to calm all the questions in my head.

FX for you, hope you get your BFP

Im out the :witch: got me!

Thank you! I'm still waiting for the witch. I got a BFN yesterday because I couldn't wait it out!

October is a golden month. Best of luck to us both! :hugs:

Best luck to us

Hey ladies hows everyone doing?

Hi HockeyMom - sorry ro hear your having a rough time with AF, i went through something similar and ended up being tested for early menopause (im 33) because they were so erratic!

What kind of OPK's are you using - i never got surge with internet even when tested from day 8 onwards so switched to using CBFM - best thing ever :thumbup:

FX that you get sorted at the docs hun and :bfp: comes soon.

October is going to be our month lovelys xxxxx

Yes October WILL be our month, BFPs all round I think :)

How is everyone today? I'm on CD 5....waiting patiently until next weekend, thats when the action begins!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend otherwise!

Hi everyone - hope you are all having a good weekend.

I'm starting the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this week so will be busy :sex: for the next week - that'll make DB happy lol!!!!! Thats if can shift this shitty headache....

Hx

I'm CD 6 today and ready for some BD'ing, however DH got his bits hurt at the beach on Saturday. Apparently wearing sandy shorts all day resulted in his baby making parts sore and bleeding. :dohh:

So while I'm ready to make October our month, we're waiting for him to heal up before we can start our BD'ing.

I'm CD 6 today and ready for some BD'ing, however DH got his bits hurt at the beach on Saturday. Apparently wearing sandy shorts all day resulted in his baby making parts sore and bleeding.

So while I'm ready to make October our month, we're waiting for him to heal up before we can start our BD'ing.

Oh no - hope he's healed up soon hun!!!

Well my OH told me he was too tired for any :sex: so the SMEP is out of the window this month! Can you believe that - a man being too tired for a bit of rumpy pumpy!!! Have to say that dont blame him - trying to make a baby can take the fun out of it sometimes :(

Good luck

Hxxx

I'm CD 6 today and ready for some BD'ing, however DH got his bits hurt at the beach on Saturday. Apparently wearing sandy shorts all day resulted in his baby making parts sore and bleeding.

Well my OH told me he was too tired for any :sex: so the SMEP is out of the window this month! Can you believe that - a man being too tired for a bit of rumpy pumpy!!! Have to say that dont blame him - trying to make a baby can take the fun out of it sometimes :(

Good luck

Hxxx

I experienced that last month - doing it for a baby every day or so kind of took the fun and passion out of it. It was great the first two or three times, then faded.

DH isn't quite healed, but he couldn't wait any longer so we started BD'ing yesterday and today. For some reason, it's much more fun this month! I think it's probably because I'm being really laid back and going with the flow instead of being so uptight about everything. Last month, it got to the point where the most exciting part of BD was putting it down on the chart! I was way too focused on the chart.

But it sure didn't help that after we BD'd today, he whispered in my ear that he wanted a baby. Gaaaah! I'm trying to relax and not have that voice in my own head scream at me constantly. It sounds so sweet and wonderful from him that I immediately feel the need to start doing EVERYTHING possible to get pregnant right away. :haha:

Good luck

Hxxx

Hope you DH is fully healed soon, sounds painful.

My DF was to tired last night, it is not like him at all. I think your right about the baby making taking the fun out of things. Hope you are all well :)

I'm BD'ing again! :happydance:

DH healed up enough, just in time! (Well, just in time to be early. I won't be O'ing for about a week yet, but just in case!)

FX'd for October!

I'm BD'ing again!

DH healed up enough, just in time! (Well, just in time to be early. I won't be O'ing for about a week yet, but just in case!)

FX'd for October!

Thats great news hun - this is def going to be your month, i can feel it :happydance: i think im out because not enough :sex: again :growlmad: xxx

Hows everyone else doing? xxx

I'm BD'ing again!

FX'd for October!

Thats great news hun - this is def going to be your month, i can feel it :happydance: i think im out because not enough :sex: again :growlmad: xxx

Hows everyone else doing? xxx

You are never out until Af shows, there are plenty of ladies who get there bfp after bd just once. Is your ticker right? jusp DH tonight to have an extra shot at it :) xx

You are never out until Af shows, there are plenty of ladies who get there bfp after bd just once. Is your ticker right? jusp DH tonight to have an extra shot at it xx

Thanks slb80 - my cycle is totally messed up this month - have had 3 highs on cbfm and no peak yet so not sure when will be OV:wacko: think have worn OH out - hes not in the mood for it again because :sex: 2 days in a row!!!

I'm so sick now - thought cycles were back to 'normal' but now back to sqaure 1 - seems like this is never going to happen :cry:

How are you doing?

xxx

Trying to wake DF up, think he just wants to go to sleep tonight but I have other plans. I am full of a cold and started my new job today so an early night would be fab but BD will help me sleep :)
I usually get my pos opk today but haven't yet maybe we should sleep tonight and bd tomorrow because I know he won't be up for both. Aghh what to do lol. It hurts my head when I have to plan like this.

Hi Im new to this and still not sure if i am posting right, iam also looking for TTC buddy.

Hello and welcome, Tell us a little about yourself x

Hi Slb80

my name is jade in 33 years old me and my Husband have been TTC for 31 months now.
we have experienced 5 losses, 4 miscarriges:
Nov 08 at 4 weeks, May 09 at 4 weeks 2 days, Dec 09 at 4 weeks and hopefully my last June 25th 2010 at 8 weeks 5 days and an ectopic where my right tue was taken which was on 9th aug 2009 i was 6wks 5days pregnant- i am still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that i have one tube.

i have just started my 2nd month of clomid and i am hoping this will help me achieve a full term healthy pregnancy.

this site is really helping me.

can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Thanks Jade xx

Hi Jade,

I am 30 and DF and I have been ttc for about 18months all in, most of that has been fairly relaxed no opk and charting ect but we have been properly ttc for 4 months now. We have never been pregnant amd I am starting to worry if there is something wrong somewhere.
I am so sorry you have had so many losses. I hope the clomid works for you and you get your sticky bean soon xx

Hey ladies - how is everyone doing - hope you are better than i am at the mo.

Feeling really really down and not sure if its because :witch: is waiting around the corner or coz i've had a shitty month.

Im getting stressed with work and also TTC is starting to come between OH and me and we had an almighty fight so needless to say not much :sex: this month, i really didnt want this to happen - dont know how much longer we can go on trying if its going to end in tears everytime - ive got people around me saying that should just relax and it will happen - these are people who have gotten pregnant first time - every time so WTF do they know!

Anyhow rant over - hope everyone is ok.

much love

H xxx

Awww, I know how you feel, I haven't told anyone we are ttc because everyone I know has fallen pregnant at the drop of a hat. I hope you got that eggy this month. Me and DF had a bit of a bit of a spat lastnight because he wanted to BD but i was just soooo tired he then proceeded to say you only use me for my sperm when it suits. I was so upset about it. I mean I have said just once that I am to tired, just once! I think it is a big strain on a couple but I think it will all be worth it in the end, try and stay positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->