Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

Morning ladies - hows everyone doing?

I'm on a bit of a downer today - have a feeling that :witch: is def on her way (crampy and in a total stinker of a bad mood) - that plus a totally shitty day at work = :cry:

Feel like the positive energy i had at begining of week has been we and truly sucked out of me - i swear if wasnt in debt would leave tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing better!

:dust: to you all

Hxxx

:hugs::hugs: aw so sorry you are feeling down, I have been getting a lot of ups and downs, I guess because we are doing everything we can but it is still out of our control.

Hope you feeling better soon xx

I'm 7 DPO today. AF is due next Saturday. I'm so nervous! I can't decide if I'm feeling pregnant or not. Depends on the day. I'm really, really hoping though! I'd love for this to be my month. It's such a long wait!

Thanks sl80 - i know what you mean about ups and downs, its like an emotional rollercoaster!!!! Have you tested yet???

Ahh Mommywishes4 - the 2ww is a total nightmare, its like your whole life is put on hold for 2 weeks - seems like an eternity doesnt it. Keeping my FX that you get your :bfp: this month hun.

my OH tells me i need to chill out more - easy for him to say! Have started going to reflexology to try and relax a bit - only seems to work for about an hour after lol - i'm just a born stress head!

xxx

Ahh Mommywishes4 - the 2ww is a total nightmare, its like your whole life is put on hold for 2 weeks - seems like an eternity doesnt it. Keeping my FX that you get your :bfp: this month hun.

xxx

Thanks! It definitely feels like an eternity! I never knew two weeks could be SO LONG!! :dohh:

No not tested yet will wait until monday and then I might just do an IC. I get down when I see all these stark white tests :(

Make sure you let your reflexologist you are TTC, The treatment will need to be adjusted so as to not cause any problems xx

Well I'm at 9 dpo here, my temp dropped from 98.13 the other day to 97.97-which its been ever since I was done O'ing. Don't know if that's good or bad as I'm still above my coverline....

Eightambliss I don't temp and have no idea how it all works, trying to just stick to opk for now, does temping prove that you are ov or does it just predict like opk? If it confirms it I might temp for a month or 2 just to make sure i am ov. fx for you

Eightambliss I don't temp and have no idea how it all works, trying to just stick to opk for now, does temping prove that you are ov or does it just predict like opk? If it confirms it I might temp for a month or 2 just to make sure i am ov. fx for you

It confirms ovulation, but the opks are helpful to do in addition to temping, or so I've heard. If you look at my chart, you can see I O'd on Sept. 8th, so that was good for me to know. I'm going to start using opks next month.

Anyway I took my test and got a :bfn: but its 10 dpo so who knows...maybe too early.:shrug: Hope you ladies are doing okay and having a lovely weekend!

6 more days until I can allow myself to test!! (And until AF is due)

Everything in me is screaming :test: !

Morning ladies - hows everyone doing?

Becky - i saw the :witch: got you this month - sorry hun, she got me too, so its back to another month of trying for us eh - the mantra this cycle is ':bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:'! Though if OH doesnt get his finger out of his arse then it will be another :bfn: next month - i'm so sick of feeling like the only one really trying - have told him time and time again not to sit with laptop on his janglys because hes boiling :spermy: alive - plus he keeps his mobile in pocket right next to them - and the aim to get fit lasted a whole 2 weeks- i'm gonna throttle him!!!!!

Mommywishes4 - i'm a total POASA so would normally say :test:, but i read something really interesting on another post that says it can take up to 4-6 days after implantation for a BFP to show up - thats made me think of things in a different light - so you might be better off waiting until AF's due before testing - i know its really luv (i normally test everyday from 7DPO!) - if you do test FX that its a :bfp: hun.

Hxxxx

Yep she got me hun...:cry:and my hubby is upsetting me right now...one minute talking about how he wants kids and the next about how we should wait....really frustrating :cry:

men are really something aren't they? I ordered a bunch of supplements and started taking my pre-natals again...I'll attack my OH next month even if he's not in the mood!

I'm sorry about your OH...guys are like that though...does he have a desk he can work off of? My OH uses a laptop too, but he's always worried about hurting it/breaking it and keeps it on the desk

Fingers X'd for Oct!:hugs:

Mommywishes4 - i'm a total POASA so would normally say :test:, but i read something really interesting on another post that says it can take up to 4-6 days after implantation for a BFP to show up - thats made me think of things in a different light - so you might be better off waiting until AF's due before testing - i know its really luv (i normally test everyday from 7DPO!) - if you do test FX that its a :bfp: hun.

Hxxxx

It doesn't seem to be going well for me. I feel AF is on her way. :growlmad:

I doubt I'll even make it to my original day to test, so I guess I'll just ride it out. I thought AF would make her appearance two days ago. The fact that she's taking her good old time about it when I don't even want her visit is making me grumpy! I have a beach trip this Saturday - if I can't have my BFP, at least give me a fun, relaxing day without AF! It would be nice to get away from all the baby stuff and just calm down for a day - won't happen if AF doesn't leave by then!

Sorry AF got you :(

I feel the witch heading my way :( Crumbled and tested today and BFN so gutted
Going away on saturday hope she doesn't ruin it for me.

Hxxxx

It doesn't seem to be going well for me. I feel AF is on her way. :growlmad:

I doubt I'll even make it to my original day to test, so I guess I'll just ride it out. I thought AF would make her appearance two days ago. The fact that she's taking her good old time about it when I don't even want her visit is making me grumpy! I have a beach trip this Saturday - if I can't have my BFP, at least give me a fun, relaxing day without AF! It would be nice to get away from all the baby stuff and just calm down for a day - won't happen if AF doesn't leave by then!

It would be so typical of AF to show up right when you dont want it!!! I pray she just stays away for all the right reasons!! Fxed for a BFP for you hun xx :dust:

Thanks! I keep checking and getting frustrated! My baby brain is all weepy because it really wanted a BFP this month. The rest of me is shaking it's fist in AF's direction. Doesn't AF know how unwanted it is right now?

October was the original month I wanted to conceive, so maybe my body is waiting for it...

AF still hasn't come, which is really starting to mess with my head! I'm debating on testing tomorrow, just to know, but I don't have any cheapy tests yet - just my last FRER that I've been saving, and the digitals I bought for after I get a BFP. :haha: So maybe I'll just keep waiting it out and try to calm all the questions in my head.

October was the original month I wanted to conceive, so maybe my body is waiting for it...

AF still hasn't come, which is really starting to mess with my head! I'm debating on testing tomorrow, just to know, but I don't have any cheapy tests yet - just my last FRER that I've been saving, and the digitals I bought for after I get a BFP. :haha: So maybe I'll just keep waiting it out and try to calm all the questions in my head.

FX for you, hope you get your BFP

Im out the :witch: got me!

HI....I am willing to buddy up with someone!!!!:thumbup:

I am 32 and am a mother of a 13 year old. First time around was a God given Surprise...this time around w/ DH we are having to apparently plan it out.

Ihave had my battles w/ endo & AF hasn't been extremely predictable this past year soooo I have a feeling that things are going to be quite the journey.

The skinny on what I'm going thru now....

No period this month...we've been TTC. Having all the feelings like I may be but consistently testing neg! ARRGGHH! I am looking for some insight...so if you wanna buddy up or chat---I am totally game!:happydance:

AF Due at the beginning of the month...neg hpt...waited a week...dr ordered blood test on the 8th...um yeah BFN! Since then I was told to wait until the 27th to see if AF stops by or if I test positive again. We'll I tested yesterday so that I could call and get an appt for next week & yup as you guessed BFN!

Still no AF...can't tell if I am ovulating at all? I have been using ovulation test kits but haven’t seen a surge. So I’m at a loss. Having to wait another week to get to the dr…waiting is driving me nuts…even tho trying not to stress…LOL

Chat away……I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Hugs…and best of luck ladies:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->