Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

Hi Bettinaboop

im sorry that, that happend at the doctors.
i have had a HSG and altough it hurts for about 3 seconds its totally worth it, you get your resutlat there and then, can you not ask to have one done now save you the wait?

Jade xxx

I don't see why the doctor is making you wait :( hopefully will get you bfp before then. Try not to think about it too much right now, easier said than done I know. xx

Hi, Jade, I am good thanks. 9 days into this cycle and should be ov around cd13. We are both so tired and we still have boxes stacked about us, can't wait until the house is in some sort of order but it needs re decorating from top to bottom. How are you?

Hi hun got Af today so been in tears most of the day. So gutted I'm going into month 32 I'm so sad. I don't think I'm ever going to get a bfp. Hope ur ok, sorry to go on I'm gutted. Jade x x

Hey ladies - how is everyone? Have been really really busy at work so not much time to think about anything else, which has been good because normally stressing constantly!

Jade - i'm really sorry that AF got you sending you loads of :hugs: hun. Dont give up hope though, you just have to stay postive that BFP is just around the corner. I'm keeping everything crossed that its really really soon xxxxxx

Hope everyones ok

Hxxxx

Hi Hun

thanks for staying positve for me!!!
still sad today it normally passes by now, i think its because it has been sucj a long time and i would have been 28 weeks pregnant today!! - i miss them so much.

how are you??

Jade xxx

Oh Jade I am so sorry you are struggling *hugs*

I have been very busy the last few weeks, everything has been hectic! I am 3 dpo and I am staying positive for this cycle, I ovulated early this time but we bd at the right times so fx. I also ov from my right side this time and I can't remember the last time that happened, I always get ov pains on my left side. Just got to stay positive now. Hope you are all well x

Aw Jade Im sorry to hear you feeling down hun wish i could give you a proper cuddle :hugs: xxx

Im ok, 3dpo and cramping so got a feeling that out again this month, if it doesnt happen then just have to stay positive until Feb when go to FC. Docs wont refer us any earlier because they are twats, only got sent for initial tests because pestered them so much that they must have got sick of the sight of me!

slb80 - how weird i OV'd early this month as well and now on 3dpo same as you! When are you going to test?

Hx

hi every1 i'm new so all buddys welcome:hugs:

i just wanted 2 share that i am 10dpo and is really hoping for a :bfp: soon but dont want 2 test yet , so hard 2 wait

i :sex: every day of my fertile period and twice on my ovulation day so i'm hoping my chances r gd

2day and yesterday my boobs have felt abit sore just the nipples and my stomach is bloated and i've been havin mild cramps apart from that nothing else

what do yous guys think my chances are ?????????

Hi bumblebabes - welcome :hugs:

Sounds like you are really in with a good chance with all the :sex: you've done!

How long have you been ttc?

Hx

Welcome Bumble

I have no idea when I am going to test, planning on trying to hold out as long as possible, I am just sick of seeing BFN :( but I also know I will probably crumble around 10dpo, might manage to hold out until 12dpo.

Hope this is our month :)

slb80 - will we make a pact not to test until 12dpo coz we are on exactly the same dpo and i know i'll give in and test earlier without anyone kicking my arse???

Hx

hi ladies thanks for welcomes xxxxx :flower:

i'm 10dpo and go up this mornin and went 2 the toilet wen i wiped i had light brown cm :cry:
i dont no wat 2 think now period not due for another 4days usually on time

any advice????

Hi bumblebabes - welcome :hugs:

Sounds like you are really in with a good chance with all the :sex: you've done!

How long have you been ttc?

Hx

hi huni
i.ve been off my pill 5months, but this was my first month really trying

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding :happydance: when is the earliest you want to test? X

Bettinaboop, Its a deal, no testing until 12dpo :) will be far easer to resist now we are both hanging out to test :)

hi am new here, been ttc 4 20 months now and no luck yet, cud do wid a buddy 2.

slb80 - cool, only 7 days to go eh - I just need to stop symptom spotting now!

Bumblebabes - I know what you mean about the BFN's hun, last month i was so gutted took me a couple of days to pull myself around :cry: but i'v got a good feeling that this is going to be your month xxxxxx

Wanabump - welcome, tell us a bit about yerself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"