Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

How is everyone today cd 25 no ovulation yet ( or at least I don't think so) :( amazing cramps though last few days can someone see what my chart is doing x x
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/49dcc3/

Hmm! I'm not sure Nicki! You might be gearing up for AF? Since your temps are steadily dropping. Do you know when she's possibly due? It is your first month, so maybe you just didnt O?

either way, if AF is around the corner I guess that's good, gives you a fresh start and then you can properly keep track of everything!

AFM: 12DPO pretty sure AF is here, right on schedule. Had some spotting this morning, crampy now. I really thought I would get my BFP this month. :( But I'm surprisingly alright about it. Just a little melancholy. I guess on to cycle #3!

Cycle #3 was lucky for me, I bet it will be lucky for you too!!!

Well if I had a normal cycle would be Friday or Saturday she was due :( just seems weird how the cbm is putting me as high fertility still now .... Hmmm have to wait and see problem is I'm waking up before I'm due to temp :( x

Also I started temping orally then changed to vaginally I think that appears where my temp suddenly raised

Also I started temping orally then changed to vaginally I think that appears where my temp suddenly raised

oh! that's probably part of your issue, atleast with that spike you mentioned. Not supposed to switch temp locations until a new cycle. But that's okay! I guess vaginally is more accurate anyway!

And I know what you mean by waking up early. I hate when that happens! I had some issues with waking up 2-3 hrs before I temp. So annoying!

well, I hope AF stays away but I think if she is due this weekend then your temps somewhat reflect that. Mine do the same near AF. Although they really didnt this month. I sort of wonder if maybe my egg-y actually fertilized but didnt implant? My temps have been staying high all through DPO and just started showing a lower temp today.

Hi ladies. I pretty much stopped counting the days because my cycle is officially over 2 months now :( so I have NO idea if I've ovulated or not but I have been temping for the last few days. No PMS in sight....

Im temping orally, but is the other way really better????

Hi ladies. I pretty much stopped counting the days because my cycle is officially over 2 months now :( so I have NO idea if I've ovulated or not but I have been temping for the last few days. No PMS in sight....

I've heard its more accurate. Mostly for us ladies that are mouth breathers at night (I am). But still, I think it's still fairly accurate as long as you do everything exactly in the way you need to do it, in the exact same way every day.

I just hear its better for ladies who have a hard time getting steady temps. :) But both methods are acceptable. You could also go anally if you really want to go that route! lol

Oh! And just remember that if you do switch to vaginally or anally, you cant use that thermometer for mouths ever again! lol

Will keep u posted re af hope not and I'm in for a long cycle which I o in. Either way af will give me something to go by and start again

Did any of your opk gradually increase in darkness or just appear one day?

I think it does for some ladies but not for others! For me, they def get really close to positives a few days out from a real positive but i dont actually see a progression.

Hi nickisams2012!

My OPK did get gradually darker. I have attached a photo of all of mine combined for this cycle.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 20131125_193723.jpg
    20131125_193723.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5

I've heard its more accurate. Mostly for us ladies that are mouth breathers at night (I am). But still, I think it's still fairly accurate as long as you do everything exactly in the way you need to do it, in the exact same way every day.

I just hear its better for ladies who have a hard time getting steady temps. :) But both methods are acceptable. You could also go anally if you really want to go that route! lol

Oh! And just remember that if you do switch to vaginally or anally, you cant use that thermometer for mouths ever again! lol

Haha no worries there! I don't think I would go back to orally after switching:wacko:

Im definitely not a mouth breather! So no problems there but I do feel like my temperatures are a little weird:shrug:

Maybe I should consider switching then!

Hi nickisams2012!

My OPK did get gradually darker. I have attached a photo of all of mine combined for this cycle.

Hope this helps!

Thank you my cheap
Ones don't show this but my my cbm sticks do and they r saying high on the monitor I'm hoping I may still have a surge have to see what happens :)

I just received the opks I ordered off amazon. When do you guys start testing with those???

I have no idea when I ovulate so I'm not sure when I should start using them :S

I just received the opks I ordered off amazon. When do you guys start testing with those???

I have no idea when I ovulate so I'm not sure when I should start using them :S

They say starting from CD10 until you Ovulate. Some ladies O sooner than that if they have something like a 22 day cycle. Me, personally, I don't O until atleast CD17 since I have 30-35 day cycles.

Still, CD10 is a good start! Otherwise, i guess for you, if you wanted to start trying soon, you could start once you see your temps dropping? Do you have a chart on FF? I wanna stalk it! :p

No I don't have one yet since I only just started temping and im still waiting for AF to show up. I don't really know if I will have one on there since my cycles haven't been regular lately. I'm trying to eat healthier because I remember when I got married my cycles started being somewhat regular. We we're having green smoothies for breakfast everyday! We're just starting that up again so hopefully that will help :)

I will let you know when AF show up!!! :winkwink:

I'm sorry nicki! :( I don't know whats going on with yours unfortunately!

AFM: I'm now on CD1 :p AF finally got me when I got home from Thanksgiving festivities. I'm glad it held off until now! Would not of been fun feeling as icky as I do right now while with my family.

Glad to see my LP is definitely 12 days. My cycle, not so sure on it yet. It was 35 days then 33. So, not exactly sure on when I'll O or see AF. But, I have a good idea of which week it'll happen in at least!

I'm sorry nicki! :( I don't know whats going on with yours unfortunately!

AFM: I'm now on CD1 :p AF finally got me when I got home from Thanksgiving festivities. I'm glad it held off until now! Would not of been fun feeling as icky as I do right now while with my family.

Glad to see my LP is definitely 12 days. My cycle, not so sure on it yet. It was 35 days then 33. So, not exactly sure on when I'll O or see AF. But, I have a good idea of which week it'll happen in at least!

Boooooo :(

Lots and lots of :dust: for all of you ladies this cycle. I'm keeping everything crossed!!

Hi ladies,
so I decided to take my very first opk just a few minutes ago to see if I would get two lines or not. Well I did! The test line almost looks as dark as the control line, maybe not quite as much but they look very very similar!!!! Unfortunately I don't know what is going on :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->