Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Littleone I though the same but i hardly dare get excited obviously i am really hopeful grrrr its a real emotional rollercoaster! i'm so desoeratly trying not to poas i've taken to using OPK's LOL LOL Looks like your about to o? how are you feeling?

What cd are you on now Niks? Sounds like you are definitely covering your bases. You guys must be tired!! :haha: I agree about the opks too - the only time I ever got a positive was right after my trigger shot. As long as you bd regularly, then it doesnt matter. FXd you o soon!

I am on CD 15 now.

Littleone I though the same but i hardly dare get excited obviously i am really hopeful grrrr its a real emotional rollercoaster! i'm so desoeratly trying not to poas i've taken to using OPK's LOL LOL Looks like your about to o? how are you feeling?

Lol I used to do that with opks instead of hpt lol.. Whatever gets us through!!! X

haha omg i'm so pleased to hear i'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

SG... how exciting! :happydance: You gonna hold out til Wednesday to test?

FF has given me an ovulation day of last week Thursday, BUT... that's only because I started the Provera on Friday night, which means that my temps have steadily climbed - so it's not a true ovulation.

I'm on day 4 of Provera now, so one more tab tomorrow and if it goes like the last time I used it, CD 1 should be on Friday or Saturday :thumbup:

Littleone, how annoying with the Digis :growlmad: I'd still just go with the ic's just to be sure.

Niks... one word... exhausting! :haha:

Nimbec... argh, 2ww... just hang in there!

Hello Ladies

How is everyone doing today?

SG_Lady - Did you test or are you going to wait until tomorrow? :hugs:

LKPone - :thumbup: with this cycle!

Nimbec - Hows is 2ww treating you? :hugs:

LittleOne - Did you get any positive OPKs.
I have given up on OPKs all together now and just going with the flow :blush:.

LKPone - great news you have started the Provera - you should be onto your second Clomid cycle soon and waiting to o! Hooray! :happydance:

Niks - I still havent tested - been getting more cramping like af is on the way and (tmi) been having little 'gushes' of cm - I keep rushing to the bathroom thinking its af but just more of the yellow tinged cm...last cycle af came on 15dpo which is tomorrow so Ill see what happens then! AF stay away!! My hubby keeps trying to persuade me to test but for some reason Im feeling quite calm and want to wait until af is late first.

Littleone Im dying to hear if you got a + on that digi yet?

Nimbec hang in there! I know what you mean I wish I could fast forward the 2ww every month! Its a killer! 9 dpo though for you not long to go! HUGE FX for you x

Nope, and I've used all the digis now so I won't be buying those again! Ive had Two days of positive ics.
I was expecting to ovulate today but I usually get a dip on the day of ovulation and didn't get that today although my temps are stable which usually means something is going to happen. I'm not doing anymore opks!
Having one of those negative days that feels like im never going to get a bfp and worried ovulation won't happen now :(

Niks I wish I did that, I won't be doing opks again they are way too stressful. It's best jut o Dtd every other day and go with the flow.

Sg lady it sounds very good and well done you on waiting to test!! Sending you lots of luck xx

Silly me, after convincing myself not o test I just did a spur of the moment opk while having a wee and it's positive, I don't think I've had a surge last for more than 2 days before.

Littleone - I know what you mean - opks really stress me out too. Clomid makes a lot of ladies o late so dont worry :hugs: I know how you feel, the waiting makes you anxious and I definitely have negative days.. try to stay positive - o is probably just around the corner and its just a matter of time until you get your bfp xx

Not on the digital ( I don't have anymore left) just another positive Internet cheapie opk.. This is the third day now

Littleone - I know what you mean - opks really stress me out too. Clomid makes a lot of ladies o late so dont worry :hugs: I know how you feel, the waiting makes you anxious and I definitely have negative days.. try to stay positive - o is probably just around the corner and its just a matter of time until you get your bfp xx

Thanks honey thank god for you girls and bnb I don't know what Id do without having this to vent on, probably go more crazy than I already am :dohh:

Not on the digital ( I don't have anymore left) just another positive Internet cheapie opk.. This is the third day now

Sod the digis the internet cheapies obviously work for you! Excellent news. Now onto the 2ww :happydance:

Littleone well that is good news as you must have a strong lh surge hopefully that egg is on its way out!!! Just keep bding and hopefully you'l catch the damn thin ;) oh and i'm crazy too i think all of us ladies ttc are as it drives you bonkers !

SGLady gosh i need some of your willpower not to test!! Fx she stays away for you!!!!!!!

LKPone great news on the provera front at least you can get going on a fresh cycle!! If AF arrives on time for me we will be cycle buddies or very close!

Niks I'm sorry they have stressed you out :( How are you feeling anyway? what CD are you on now?

Well Seeing as FF moved my crosshairs i'm still at 8dpo, i originally would have been 10dpo which really didn't help my urge to poas this morning ....just incase lol lol well i managed to not do it!! phew i'm going to try and wait untill at least thursday which would be 10dpo but i really really want to wait until the weekend BUT that is gonna take some serious willpower!!!!!! My temps are creaping down again so not looking too good but i'm still clinging on to that little bit of hope....just for a little while longer!!

I have some minor twinges in uterus today and boobs are a tiny bit swollen but not much, ive just got to get through the next few days BUT i'm really concerned about when af arrives as i think i will be unconsolable :( :cry::cry:

LittleOne... I agree with nimbec and Sg_Lady... Its tim for some hard work :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->