Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi ladies, I just had to post to tell you Im super excited as I got ewcm for the first time yesterday evening! Quite a lot in my knickers and then more this morning when I wiped. Seems like the combination of Robitussin, grapefruit juice and drinking LOTS of water has helped! So pleased with my body!! Who would have thought I'd ever be so happy about my mucus!!!

:happydance:

Wow nimbec just noticed your beta was at 513 at 13dpo!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!! Twins?! :winkwink:

Hi ladies, I just had to post to tell you Im super excited as I got ewcm for the first time yesterday evening! Quite a lot in my knickers and then more this morning when I wiped. Seems like the combination of Robitussin, grapefruit juice and drinking LOTS of water has helped! So pleased with my body!! Who would have thought I'd ever be so happy about my mucus!!!

:happydance:

Thats super news... Its time to get back to work now :winkwink:

Thanks niks :) just came back from my appointment with the gynae, I have just one dominant follicle at 17-18mm so Ill be going back tomorrow for a trigger. He has said that if I dont get pg this round I should take a cycle off and then start Clomid again in October. Come on little eggie!!!! Onto the bd marathon now - 3 days in a row!

Just a question - the smep says to bd every other day until you get a positive opk - we skipped yesterday and are due to be bd tonight..but I am getting a trigger shot tomorrow which I am counting as day 1 of positive opk...so the question is should we bd tonight as scheduled or wait until tomorrow? :wacko:

Though I am no expet but I would say you skip today and then bd three days from tomorrow as you will be ovulating only after the trigger shot. I have my FX'ed that you will get your bfp this cycle itself and will not ave to wait for next cycle.

SGlady yey!!!!!!! I'm no expert but as its better for sperm to be waiting i would do it tonight as im guessing you'' o within about 24-36 hrs of trigger??

Thanks ladies - yes nimbec youre right I should ov 24-48 hrs later so I guess it cant hurt to bd tonight and then for the next 3 days...

I would as otherwize if you 0 early in the 24hrs u may miss the eggie......its a difficult one though but as long as oh doesnt have any known sperm issues i'd go for it 4 days in a row then miss a day and once more for luck!

YAY SG! Get cracking! :haha:

Can I just ask how you took the Robitussin? I only had a 100ml bottle and I've taken a swig in the morning and a swig in the evening for the past few days. Am I meant to be taking it more often for it to have an effect? :shrug:

I think it depends - from what I have read you can take up to the maximum doseage per day which is 10-20ml every 4 hours. Have you noticed it make a difference at all to your cm? If it seems thick you can increase the doseage. I have been taking 2 spoonfuls 3 times a day. I think either that or the grapefruit juice is making a difference as had ewcm for the first time yesterday :thumbup:

Hi ladies! :flower:

How is everyone doing?

Not much to report my side - just been reading up on Geritol Complete and feeling glad that I decided to get it :thumbup:

It's day 4 of the SMEP plan for us (CD13) - still no EWCM or positive opks, but I'm hanging in there!

Hang on om there LKpone :) hopefully you are not too far away from the 0!!!! keep in touch x

I think it depends - from what I have read you can take up to the maximum doseage per day which is 10-20ml every 4 hours. Have you noticed it make a difference at all to your cm? If it seems thick you can increase the doseage. I have been taking 2 spoonfuls 3 times a day. I think either that or the grapefruit juice is making a difference as had ewcm for the first time yesterday :thumbup:

SG, I read this yesterday and thought I'd give Grapefruit juice another try because we actually have some in the fridge (hubby LOVES it!) and oh my god, I nearly puked! It is SO bitter, I just can't stomach it! :nope: I bought some cheapy Tesco brand cough syrup with that G-stuff that Robitussin has in it (guafenisin or something!) and it's gross, but I just chase it with some orange juice! :winkwink:

It's day 4 of the SMEP plan for us (CD13) - still no EWCM or positive opks, but I'm hanging in there!

After saying this just this morning, I'm doing a :happydance: because tonight I had loads of EWCM! Sorry, TMI, but I'm really excited!

But now I have a technical question that I would google, but I don't even know what to put into google, so bear with me, I hope I'll get this across right...

So Robitussin helps with CM, but what I want to know is - does it thin CM at ANY time of your cycle, so that you'd get EWCM when you ordinarily would see sticky CM, or does it just help with the pre-ovulation time of your cycle? Does that make sense? :wacko:

What I mean is, I'm on CD13 and haven't yet had a positive opk but had loads of EWCM tonight. Does that mean that I'm possibly near ovulation or would it have happened if I was taking Robitussin on CD2, for example?

Argh, I can't explain what I'm trying to say properly! :dohh:

Hi hun you only take it for 5 days before suspected 0 so that it soesnt interfere with rest of cycle - not a good idea to take it for more than 7/8 days

FAB news on the ewcm front YEY YEY YEY!!!!!!

Ah okay! Thanks Nimbec! :thumbup: Can't remember when I started it, but was only taking a small swig twice a day for the first few days, but I started taking it 3 times a day yesterday, so hopefully I'll O in the next few days so that I don't have to carry on for too much longer :flower:

How you doing? Any sickness or anything?

Yay for the ewcm LKPone!! :happydance: I think the Robitussin really works! Although for me I had noticeable amounts of ewcm about 2 days before I went in for my trigger shot and I didnt see any more after that so Im hoping its up in my cervix and I just cant see it!

How is the SMEP going for you? We are nearing the end of the bd marathon (thank god as Im getting tired!) - went in for my trigger on Wednesday so counting Thursday as ov day although I had ov pains this morning so not sure exactly..we dtd yesterday morning and last night so hopefully covered our bases! So I guess I am around 1 dpo now. Yay!

Now onto the dreaded tww...hope the smep works for us!!

nimbec your beta results look fantastic! How are you feeling?

Niks hun havent heard from you in a while.. how are you getting on?

Happy Friday girls! :flower:

SG, my temp took a nosedive this morning, so I'm not sure. :shrug: Yesterday was our day off, so will BD tonight and just carry on following the SMEP plan for every alternate day until I get a positive opk, then do the 3 days in a row. Last time I was on Clomid, I got my first positive in the evening of CD14, which is today, so we'll see if I follow a similar pattern this cycle.

YAY for you being 1DPO! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"