Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Happy Friday girls! :flower:

SG, my temp took a nosedive this morning, so I'm not sure. :shrug: Yesterday was our day off, so will BD tonight and just carry on following the SMEP plan for every alternate day until I get a positive opk, then do the 3 days in a row. Last time I was on Clomid, I got my first positive in the evening of CD14, which is today, so we'll see if I follow a similar pattern this cycle.

YAY for you being 1DPO! :happydance:

FXd you get your positive tonight! Keep us posted!

Hope you've all had a good weekend :winkwink:

As for me, I have no idea what my body is doing, the Clomid doesn't seem to have worked this time around :cry: Have a look at my chart and see what you think... I was excited yesterday thinking I'd ovulated, but my temp this morning says absolutely not! I'm now 10 days past my last Clomid tab, so if it was going to work, I'm sure it would have by now. The only EWCM I had was that one day, it completely dried up after that - and because of SMEP, that day was a 'day off' because I've never got a positive ovulation test! ARGH! :growlmad: I've still not received a positive opk, testing twice a day since CD8.

My family arrives tomorrow, so I'll continue to temp, but I won't worry with any further ovulation tests - will try and carry on with the 'every second day' plan, IF we can with 4 other people in the house! :blush: But I don't hold out much hope this cycle.

LKPone don't be disheartened i didn't 0 untill CD22 my first round of clomid!!! I'd given up too! Your temp may be a dip before ov? Keep going with the BD marathon. It could be quite fun and naughty with people in the house :happydance:

Hello Ladies

Sorry was away on the holiday so I am a bit out of touch. Had a fab holiday and we are completely relaxed now.
AF arrived on Saturday (CD34) on its own. So my guesses are I did ovulate late, its just that CD23 was not the right day for the test. The next clomid round here we come.

LKPone - just hang onas per my experience I would say clomid doesn't always work as expected. :hugs:

SG_Lady - How is 2ww treating you?

Nimbec - your beta results are fabulous. Good luck for your scan :flower:

By the way ladies... I had a question... I forgot my thermometer at home so cant take temp for the first two days of my cycle, anyways I started temping today. Will it have any effect on ovulation day prediction?

Hi Niks thankyou! No it wont have any affect as long as you put the correct date as start of your period FF will then count your first temp as day 2,3,4, or what ever it is but it wont affect cycle length.

Hope everyone is ok?

Hi Ladies!

Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing break Niks - and that's great news that you did o on your own. Did you continue bding every other day throughout your cycle?

LKPone dont worry, lots of people o late on clomid so dont give up hope!

nimbec - how are you feeling? Has the ms kicked in yet? Your betas look really strong :happydance:

Im on 4dpo now and hope we did enough...doc put me on progesterone supplements to support my lining which I started yesterday and I HATE! Hello bad skin and bloating!! But then again if it helps a little bean stick in there then Im not complaining!

I hope this cycle is the one for all of us ladies :dust:

Hello Ladies

How is everyone today?

SG_Lady - We did not bd every other day past day 18, infact we bd'ed only twice after that :(

Holy moly, I just got a + opk! This is cd 16 for me so do I consider today my O date? Or tomorrow? With the pcos I really never thought Id see a positive!

Yay MNJ! I think you ov about 12 - 48 hours after yur first positive opk so you'd better get to work!!

Yay mnj get busy ;)

How is everyone holding up? Hope your all ok?

I woke up feeling very sick this morning! Scan tomorrow very nervous - its terrifying do many ladies not getting good news BUT I will stay positive!!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Nimbec... Feeling sick is a good sign and I am sure your scan will go great tomorrow

Af has been crazy this time for me...AF was never more than 3 days for me... and its CD5 and I am still bleeding and that too heavier than usual.
Will be starting clomid today.

Thanks Niks!! Thats good news about lot sof bleeding means you are having a good shedding of lining so will be beautifully new for this cycle!! :) YEY to clomid fx for you!!!

MnJ, that's fantastic! YAY for positive opks! :winkwink:

I didn't get one at all this cycle, but FF is telling me that I O'd on Sunday - CD16, right on target according to my last Clomid cycle, so YAY! Just booked my 7DPO blood test for Monday next week, which will actually be CD24 because of the Sunday. Not sure about BD timing for this cycle though, following SMEP without a positive opk means that we only BD'd every second day from CD10, so around O time, only on the days I had temp dips (see my chart below) :shrug:

How are all you girls this week?

Good luck Nimbec!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Im sure everything will be fine try not to worry. Once this is out the way you'll feel much better. Let us know how it goes. Eek sounds like the ms is starting to kick in! good news :)

Yay LKPone!! awesome news that it looks like you o'd. So you are now in the 2ww! hooray! I feel the same about our timing this month, I had ov pains on Friday but we didnt bd as oh worked really late...hoping we did enough this month.

Niks hopefully af will leave you alone soon. Yay for starting your next round of clomid!

Im on 6dpo and feel totally normal but I know its too early. Hope this cycle worked as otherwise Ill be taking a month au natural next month on docs orders which will probably mean that I wont o...

Good luck for the scan Nimbec!! Let us know how it goes :thumbup:

It's been okay thanks, not really thinking about it because my family is here, which makes it easier not to think about it :winkwink: The weird thing is that after giving me definite crosshairs yesterday morning, my app on my phone was a solid red line for O day on Sunday, but my online account showed only a dotted line :wacko: Then later, without having changed any data, my phone app was also dotted, but I'm absolutely sure I did O, it's just maybe going dotted because I didn't have any positive opks, so Monday's blood test will tell me for sure :thumbup:

How are you feeling in the 2WW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"