Newborn or 0-3 months?!

It depends how small they are really.

I'd read that Newborn sizes were a waste of money. LO was born weighing 6lb 3oz and 0-3 looked huge and ridiculous on him!

We bought him a couple of tiny baby outfits the next day. They fitted him nicely for under 2 weeks, but whilst he was new and tiny and everyone was visiting to see him I wanted him to look perfect! Plus I have the outfits now in his baby box and they look soo tiny and are so lovely to keep to remind me how small he used to be.

I don't think he fitted into 0-3 until he was 6ish weeks maybe? xx

In my experience 0-3 but I had extremely large babies. Id buy a few newborn things and mostly 0-3 because they grow out of newborn so quickly even if you do have a smaller baby, they will be in that for maybe a few weeks tops before they need 0-3. same with diapers, my kids actually never fit into nb diapers

With callum we had a couple of growth scans as he was measuring small with the tape but got told he was 8lbs at the scan, so we didnt bother with newborn and just bought 0 - 3 month clothes. When we had him he was only 5lbs 13oz so we had to rush out and get a lot of newborn stuff as 0 - 3 swamped him! I'd definitely buy a few newborn things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->