**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

My OH Proposed the strick of midnight on newyears day =) So romantic bless him lol

We have decided on the date with is April 17th 2011, We will have been together for four years by then, and im sooo excited!! EEEEEE lol
We are having an offical engagment party with all the family on April the 17th this year!

Cant wait, im so excited!!!!!!! hehe!! =D
Zoie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HUGE congrats Zoie!!!

you got any plans yet? Do you know where you would like to get married?? its sooo exciting!!

Can I join? Got engaged on Christmas Eve and we will be getting married in 2011 - we like the idea of a winter wedding so we can go skiing on honeymoon! The diet began last week in an effort to get in shape before the big day. We have family scattered worldwide so we are not sure about location - any suggestions welcome!

congrats rach!! i grew up in herts where abouts you from?? xxx

Can I join?? Got engaged to my lovely Mr Boofs last night :happydance: :cloud9:

xxx

Thank you! =D
Well Decided on the date. And were getting married in nottingham as we are both from there lol, I have seen a few lovely locations on the net, i have two favs. Im not religious neither is DF so we want it at a hotel.
https://www.lakesidetower.co.uk/
https://www.colwickhallhotel.com/
Are the favs i have but im sure i will find more lol i change my mind like the weather =P. i have a few idea for the whole day but we have plenty of time lol
xxxxxxxxx

congrats rach!! i grew up in herts where abouts you from?? xxx

Hey I went to school in Harpenden in Herts! (But live up in Lincoln now after coming up here to Uni and just staying)

Congrats Booflebump, rach (I'm a rach too!) and Zoie :happydance:

Zoie those venues both look gorgeous, have you booked in to go and see them yet?

We went to look at our fav venue - thought we would end up having it there but completely changed our mind when we got there! To cut a long story short the main reception room was far too small :nope: it wasnt worth the money! So now we have a list of about 6 to go and view - this is sooooooooooooo fun! :winkwink:

Also don't know if this is near anyone but there is a wedding fayre in Lincoln at Branston Hall on 30th/31st Jan, I will definitely be going! So excited never been to one before!
https://www.branstonhall.com/lincoln/2009/835

ooooo i love that lakeside venue!!! i might have a little look see at there for my own wedding!!!
zoie where in notts r ya from??? im planning a wedding for april 2011 too, funds permitting tho!!! xxx

Angelblue - we havent been to look at any yet we are going in april this year to look =) and i wont to take the MIL with me cuz shes LOADED!! hehe =P

Panda_Ally - Im from Bulwell =) What about you?, I love the lake side one to and its quite close, easy for all the family to get to theres even a bus that goes near there! =).

xxx

ohh cool, i'm just down the road in basford!! i'm gunna show that venue 2 my oh see if he likes it enough to go have a look see. xx

OOoo thats really close lol I really love that venue to its a hard choice tho =P

Oh i want to Join , I just recently got engaged again to the same Man and we have only a few things sorted out just when and how many people we want to see us get married and who will be in the wedding.

We have decided a Fall wedding October 6th 2012 and strickly Family just grandparents and parents and siblings thats it however the reception will be open to everyone , ive been looking at dresses and stuff like that today and im hoping for a pretty cheap wedding as we dont want to spend alot on the wedding as we want to spend more money on our vacation away

congrats!!! you sound pretty sure of what you want. what sort of dresses you looking at??
its sooooo exciting!!!!

Getting busier in here!! :D
We need to pick a song to have as we go in and out of the church, any ideas would be appreciated!! :D

And also, does best man wear the same suit as my OH? And does my other brother also wear the same suit? I'm undecided. :p

i would have ur best men in the same suit but ur oh have a waistcoat of something to make it special!!!
do u want a classical song or one thats up to date??
you having a first dance??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBgaO9Va5cA

im walking down the aisle the the tune going on in the background here... IMO best scene from a film ever and best book!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->