newly pregnant and so thirsty

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
I'm am so thirsty. I just drink all day. I wake up in the night just to drink.

Why symptoms are all you very newly pregnant women having?

I have that one too.

Cramping and strong stabs of pain in my lower belly on each side.

Nasty back pain! Keeps me up at night!

Nausea that doesn't seem to be triggered by anything, but I can't eat for a long time in the morning!

Lots of boob pain. It is worse some days than others.

:hi:

I have boob pain too, but not more than what I usually get before af. I also have the back ache, but I forget about that one too because it doesn't seem out of the ordinary for me (even though it is).

Extreme thirst, boobs are so sore and have gone up an entire cup size :holly: lol, random cramping and once in a great while my lower back will hurt. Pain near both of my ovaries that comes and goes (had this bad with my dd), extreme tiredness, and today I've had slight nausea.

My biggest most irritating symptom is unending hunger. It literally feels like my hunger owns me. Couple that with nausea and being extra finicky (I used to eat anything, literally) and I'm pretty miserable. I've had general tso's chicken the last three days with white sticky rice for dinner.

Other than that, I'm super tired, constantly thirsty, constantly peeing, and cold.

Yeah. Lots of peeing. And I am cranky. Mood swings like crazy. I have no control. I am in my head going "Who has control of the reigns here?" because it does not feel like me. I got really mad at the AT&T website for not being more obvious about what i was looking for this morning. I almost cried.

I get the hunger. I've been eating like a horse. I literally eat dinner and then I want to eat again.

Biggest for me would be the sore boobs! I have to wear a bra to bed because they hurt unless they are up and secured haha. They've already gotten bigger too. And I was already a full C bordering on D so whoa. Minor uterine cramping and lower backache. I need to eat every 2-4 hours or I feel like I am literally going to die. Very moody/irritable/cranky. Pretty tired. I don't get too nauseous just when I start getting hungry.

Also pain near my left ovary (I ovulated on left). So I'm wondering if I have a cyst? But then sometimes I feel it a bit on the right too. Weird

I had complete insomnia last night too. Between the back pain and my cranky mood, I got no sleep.

I haven't slept the past couple nights. Certainly doesn't help the crankiness.

Not in the least!!! Poor DH was getting punched and kicked all night. He is a heavy sleeper though.

I usually am but not recently. Even took Benadryl last night and it didn't knock me out like it usually does. But I'll deal with it all with a smile on my face for a happy hub :)

I wake up at least twice a night to go pee. My sleep cycle is miserable and patterned with weird dreams.

Dreams for me have been a big thing since I got pregnant, my first pregnancy dream was of me getting a bfp and the ink running off of it. Followed the next day by having a happier bfp dream, then followed by real life bfp a few days later. Every night I have at least three or four dreams. They're chaotic, and patchy.

I had a dream that I got a :bfp: before I got mine too. and I can't seem to get to sleep. I'm tired all day until it is time to go to sleep and them my eyes are wide open.

All I think about all day is sleeping, when I lay down all I can think about it how excited I am to be pregnant. haha

Me and my partner decided in May to come off the injection, I tried the mini pill for 2 weeks and we decided it's time to try for a baby. In September I bought the clear blue ovulation kit, I did this last month and had sex at the time of ovulation, I had my period about 4 weeks ago and came off Saturday 8th November. From Monday this week I have had constant leaking and I mean lots of it, I can litterally feel it dripping out of me and still more when I wipe, the ovulation kit says I'm not ovulating. I have had a break out of spots this week and I've got about 8 of my face. My nipples ate very sore to touch and I cannot stop drinking water just so thirsty & I've lost my appetite then to top it off the last couple of days I can't stop poo'in and farting. I should be due on in a few days

Please help? Have I got thrush?

I had the thirst too...
One night I went out and spent $50 on drinks, milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, water and a couple ocean sprays... I ate a lot of soup too...Everything I consumed in first trimester was very much liquid! It has decreased some but not completely...Before getting pregnant I never drank anything, was never thirsty so it was certainly new to me to be thirsty all the time. I still get thirsty now and if I feel the sensation then I need liquid NOW, it almost hurts if I dont get it right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->