Newyears...i know its far away still but

amy16323

Reaction score
im use to partying on new years eve and i know my friends will be out at the clubs partying it up and of course i cant do that this year cuz im pregnant.im use to doing that with my friends every year.anyone have any ideas what else i can do that would be fun ?

Hey hun, a good idea might be to ust go down your local,or organise a party with friends,family, or just have a quiet night with ya fella, make a really fancy meal together and get all cosy! Think my night will just be a romantic one!! xxxx

We tend to have a big family party at new year either with my family or his, its always a laugh. Or like pinky said go down your local :)

iv already been thinking about new year and how big i will be by then!! me and OH are planning a party at our house. We used to have parties all the time and figured they wont be happening very often when baby arrives so this will be our last (for a while at least). Just going to invite close friends! xx

I never really celebrate New Years, my mum had a really bad experience one New Years Eve so my parents don't celebrate it. We've grown up to not make a big deal out of it. I normally just stay in with my family and get a take away and watch a movie, sounds boring but i actually enjoy it lol. This New Year's OH has been talking about taking me away somewhere (in the UK because i can't fly, i'll be too far along).

ha well considering I will be 34+4 on NY Eve and average delivery for twins in 34 weeks - I am not making ANY plans lol xxxxxxxxxxx

ps It will be a snuggle up romantic night for us if we do last that long xxxx

I'm actually braving it and going clubbing with my girlfriends (they have said they will look after me, yeah right!) I'll be 33 weeks ish and looking forward to boogying with my bump.

(well thats the plan, might just stay in and eat lots of choccie)

x

well i havent been clubbing at new year for the last 3 yrs so this year wont be any different we just play monopoly or probably the ps3 with munchies then watch the fireworks on tele

goodness, not thought about christmas and new year yet! we will either be with family or on our own having a quiet one with some yummy food!! seems a long way away but i bet the time will fly by!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

We'll be packing our bags ready to fly out to Thailand for 3 weeks on 2nd - yippee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->