NEXT 50% or more sale 26th September

:happydance: i love Next. Is it in the stores aswell or just online? x

already?! Omfg I can';t afford all these sales :rofl: Gonna get Amelie some 6-9 sleepsuits and vests so perfect :D

I think the midseason sales are a bit naff though for nonbaby stuff :shrug: Its usually all left over summer dresses and stuff in sizes 6 and 20 and nothing inbetween.

Just a warning these midseason sales are pretty crap, its all the leftovers from other sales.....but i'l still go :rofl: Just don't get you hopes up :)

I cant wait for the boxing day sale. I'll be like a madwoman.

Ill be there, just like every other sale. That said, ive taken to buying stuff from there anyway :blush: spent far too much in next this month

I'm already saving, and its not boxing day:winkwink: the day after, the 27th :)

Also this year i think you get a lie in because it falls on a sunday and will open at 7 not 5 but means you have to get to the queue early because more people are willing to get up at that time! :dohh:

Ill be there, just like every other sale. That said, ive taken to buying stuff from there anyway :blush: spent far too much in next this month

Yea i had noticed a few items in your FB pics! lol

LOL :blush: i was there again yesterday buying more stuff... needless to say, my bank is emptyish. As long as my girl looks good though!

so are people getting vip invites for this to start on the 24th ?

Thank u.

They got a changing bag i want in there will have to see if goes on sale

:thumbup:

I

Also this year i think you get a lie in because it falls on a sunday and will open at 7 not 5 but means you have to get to the queue early because more people are willing to get up at that time! :dohh:

I got told it's the 28th. Everywhere else does 27th but next is always 28th??

im down south so will have to find one there!

Do stores open normal time for the sale in sep or is it a 5am job again?

I know some stores are opening earlier than usual but not sure if they all are

Ooh, the boxing day sale, that is brill! And hopefully I will get some crimbo money! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->