NEXT 50% or more sale 26th September

so are people getting vip invites for this to start on the 24th ?

Yes i have an inivite , 6:00 this thursday :happydance:

how do you get invited? do you have to spend x number of dollars or can anyone just sign up?

You have to have a next account but not everyone gets invited even if you have a next card. They just select certain people , although i get every VIP next invite so im not sure , i do spend alot there though :)

Ahh so the invites are to get first picks eh? Then it opens on the 26th?....I might pop in, they do lush lil girls clothes, hehe.

I got a VIP invite so shopping will start tonight :happydance:

Although looking at the sales listing - I can't see any maternity wear listed at all this time and there is a pretty limited range of baby clothes - especially since I don't know what sex I'm having so there is only about 5 items I can buy :( Oh well a sale is a sale :rofl:

I've got a slot for the sale but im going to buy Mia some stuff in store today.. I love buying baby clothes:happydance:

Meh i went through again today and there is nothing there at all i like. I was getting so excited have 6 hours to go and then i can shop but tbh i have iether got it or i dont like it lol!!

Im going to check the shop out i think , hoping they have abit more!

I'm hoping to get along to our local store on Sat and pick up some neutral sleepsuits just incase baby decides to make an early entry into the world!

there aint no maternity stuff

ther aint that much of a selection may try store myself too.

I went and got some bits. Mainly a coat for Caitlyn... wasn't too bad to be honest!

Was rubbish online, i only got 2 tops for Rosie, and a rug for when i decorate her bedroom

I went could not go mad as i have gotten pin for credit card and was the week before pay day but got a tutu skirt some, really nices tops, dungarees and some foot wear and socks.

All different sizes - i tend to stock up in the sales seriously after the christmas sales i will not have but clothes next year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->