Next Christmas Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for pics hun, Looks amazing :)

xxx.

Yes you get 25% off if you get the preview :)

Just looked and the new christmas collection is not online yet. It might be live after the mid season sale x

How do you get a preview? Assuming you have to have an account, but do you have to be a regular shopper with them? Like I say, I've never shopped in Next before.
I can't wait till I can see everything on there for myself lol

Some of that stuff is LUSH, might have to put some pennies aside!

Driving me mad as I want to order the Christmas stockings, I need five of them and want to get in early before they sell out and they are still not on the website :cry:

How do you get a preview? Assuming you have to have an account, but do you have to be a regular shopper with them? Like I say, I've never shopped in Next before.
I can't wait till I can see everything on there for myself lol

I don't shop with Next often, mainly in the sales and previews. I have had my account for approx 8 years now, I have only started getting the previews in the last 3/4 years

Ooh there's so much stuff I want! When is the Christmas stock available to those that didn't get a preview? I bet all the nicest stuff is gone OOS before we even get to look :( I'm sad really I've been looking forward to the Christmas stock for ages lol! xx

Ooh there's so much stuff I want! When is the Christmas stock available to those that didn't get a preview? I bet all the nicest stuff is gone OOS before we even get to look :( I'm sad really I've been looking forward to the Christmas stock for ages lol! xx

A lot of the items have a wait for delivery and they will be available from the end of September/early October so hopefully they will have enough stock. I think it will be released after the mid season sale :)

A lot of the items have a wait for delivery and they will be available from the end of September/early October so hopefully they will have enough stock. I think it will be released after the mid season sale :)

Thanks I hope so :) ooh not long to wait at all then! :happydance: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g