Next sale?

J

Jem88

Is there another next sale soon? I've just joined a "Next best offers" group on face book selling page and a few people we're saying they've got VIP slots for the sale but didn't say when it was.

Does anyone know? x

I thought that too but surely people wouldn't be getting VIP slots now? I don't know. :S

VIP slots are available now for mid-season sale, the preview looks rubbish though, just old stuff they still not shifted, your best waiting for the big end of year one!

It's rubbish, I got a VIP slot but won't be buying anything.

I don't ever remember them having a sale now last yearb:shrug:

They always have 4 sales a year.. the 2 big ones(Boxing day & July one) & then 2 mid season ones(usually quite crap although I liked the 1 in march) Theres 1 this saturday.. It looks craaaaaap though.. mostly all the team GB stuff and the rest of the pastel bits...hardly anything in it and the few bits they have got from current stock I've already bought lol.

I thought everything they have in stock is half price in this sale? Thats what it said on there website.

Vip slots went out last night and today i think sale instore is next saturday x

I thought everything they have in stock is half price in this sale? Thats what it said on there website.

No, it's usually old sale stok & a couple of new season things :shrug: quite crap and very crap compared to boxing day sale.

The preview looks a bit crap, although there is a lovely leopard print cardi I've got my eye on for Holly. My VIP slot is tonight, so we'll see.

I've got a slot for tonight, but will only be getting a few bits as it's really not that good. The end of season ones are MUCH better!

I got a slot for 7am tomorrow... doubt the bits I want will be left lol. I'm still gonna go store on saturday as I want pjs.

Just been on and bought my stuff. Got the cute leopard print cardi, a leopard print dress and a couple of nice tops for H. Thought if I did it quick the stuff would actually still be in stock instead of disappearing by the time I got to the checkout :lol: Will still go on Saturday too to see what they have.

cud someone post link ? im not going to this one but wudnt mind a look :)

i have booked a vip slot - i want a few jumpers for me and see what else catches my eye lol but they arent as good as xmas and summer x

No, it's usually old sale stok & a couple of new season things :shrug: quite crap and very crap compared to boxing day sale.

Yep I noticed it said all sale items half price or less but had the word sale really small.

There was only 3 things i liked in the sale, I got the rolling stones hoody, Grey moutache sweater and tan shoes for my son for £22 should of been about £45 so im happy with that but will be looking forward to boxing day sale.

i was gutted when i first heard as i dont get paid till next friday but ive seen the preview and tbh it looks pretty crap!

gives me more time to save some pennys for the boxing day one :D.

im not sure what sore to go to boxing day though... a big store or one of the smaller ones hmmm.... went to a small one this year and it was ok but not much from the main summer ranges so may get up VERY early this year and go to the bluewater one

^^ Bet the bluewater one will be manic!! I'm up at my dads at christmas so will be stuck going to one in Leicester.. I don't go to the 1 in city as heard its mental.. I go to a smaller one...

I've got a VIP slot too but won't be buying anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->