Night time bottle

XKatX

Reaction score
We are slowly itroducing a night time bottle of EBM, maybe every 3 nights, so that we can eventually go for a well earned night out! Tonight he completely drained 10oz and was still wanting more. I'll have to defrost it if he won't go to sleep without more! We want to see if he will do a night time feed completely on the bottle rather than using me.
Do any of you do this and how much do they take? 10oz seems to be an awful lot, especially as he drained it and still wants more!!!

We give a night bottle of ebm 5oz then she feeds off me untill she is full usally both sides ! So 10oz probally not too much

Wow 10oz is loads! All Alfie's feeds ae EBM and he never takes more than
5oz, normally he only takes between 3 and 4oz, drives me bonkers!!! I wish he would take more.

Did Oliver sleep through after taking a 10 oz bottle?

Wow 10oz is loads! All Alfie's feeds ae EBM and he never takes more than
5oz, normally he only takes between 3 and 4oz, drives me bonkers!!! I wish he would take more.

Did Oliver sleep through after taking a 10 oz bottle?

He actually polished off 13oz in the end!!! That was over a 1 1/2 hour period, before he was finally blotto. I fed him at 5.30, but that was only because I could hear him talking and my boobs were KILLING me (note to self - MUST express next time I don't do a bedtime feed!) But he only fed for about 3 minutes, then was bloto again!! Slept until 7 then. I expressed again this morning and got 10oz out - should do for part of next times bottle feed!!!

13oz!!!!!!!!!! Go Oliver!!! Ollie still only has 5oz at a time!x

yep Fred would drain a 10oz bottle of EBM!!! I have started giving him formula now just for his last feed and he drinks about 8oz and is full, so think it must be more filling the BM!

XXX

i was told that leyley was on 8oz atm so 13oz doesnt seem too much cos he is older then leyley

x

Hebe takes 10oz plus of EBM every night after her bath!!! I've been looking for bigger bottles!! :rofl: AND she has another feed sometimes before going down....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->