Nighttime suggestions!

mommyhav

Reaction score
HI there! I love using cloth, but at first there were problems cuz they were so big i was worried about my LO sleeping on them or it would put her back out lol......so i was using disposables at night but they are starting to really leak a lot and i am ending up waking up at night to change her whole bed! so, i think i want to get rid of them, i probably have the wrong size since i hardly ever buy them. any advice on nighttime cloth diapering? i have both bamboozles with a cover and kushies babies AIO's and some pocket diapers that tend to leak duyring the day, i dont much care for them at the moment, I think i need to buy bigger pockets for them. I would like to stick with the AIOs and the bamboozles for now. what type do you ladies use for overnight?

I use tots bots bamboozle stretch nappies with a wool wrap or luscious little somethings with a wool cover. Lots of ladies on here love holden's landing bedbugs, however, which are an american brand and come highly recommended.

I'd opt for wool covers over wraps as they're breathable so the nappy isn't as soaking wet.

Yupp it could be worth looking into holdens landings or what about goodmamas don't they do a goodnight nappy? We use Bumgenius V3's which i also think you can get over there.

my b-day is next week so i indulged my spending fetish and bought two wool covers, they are the pull up type so they go oevr top i think they will work for a few of my different diapers. i am going to post to see if anyone has heard of them...

if you want slim then tots bots bamboozle stretchies or ellas house bumhuggers are the best you can get.

I've been using Ella's House Bumhuggers with wool recently with some extra boosting and they're fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->