• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No af...baby is 13 months old.

I just got a random AF this month my son is 18 months now. He's still nursing so idk if this is a 1off or back on track

Oh wow that's 18 months isn't it? Well hopefully it is back on track for you and you get your :bfp: soon :flower:

Another month back to no AF lol oh well lol

Isn't it crazy how ours bodies work? (or don't sometimes) :haha:

Definitely! I'm just telling myself that it's just nature doing the spacing of our children lol blah blah. I am almost grateful it's out of my hands because I am honestly more nervous about having a second baby than I was for the first! I am so nervous as to how my son will react having to share his parents lol

Fair enough!
I'm not worried about my daughter so much as she absolutely loves other babies...but the sharing of mommy and daddy might be an issue I guess. Mostly sharing daddy though because he is her number 1 favorite!
I am worried about taking care of two at once though! I guess you figure it out just like you do with your first baby though.

My LO has just turned 14 months and I had my first AF last week. It didn't seem 'normal' though, as it was much lighter than usual, there were no cramps and it only lasted about 3 days. I'd had cramps and phases of EWCM prior to that AF, so it feels like my body has been starting to gear up over the last few months but hasn't quite got there properly yet. Has anyone else found the same? I'm not even sure if it's possible to conceive if cycles are still so messed up, but I think I'll start OPKs next month just to see what's going on.

My 2nd is 18 months and af not returned, he breast feeds all night (co sleeps too) and sometimes once in the day. Keep checking my cm and its often ewcm but starting to wonder if that means anything at all....?

I have read that the first few after baby can be a little weird and not even a little bit regular so I think that sounds pretty normal.

I've been throwing around the idea of picking up some OPKs just to see if I'm in fact ovulating or if my messed up af is because I'm not even ovulating. I know that people can get pregnant while not having af or if they don't have regular af's, but I wonder if this is the case for me now. I found out by accident that I was pregnant with both my pregnancies because I didn't have a predictable af.

I had to stop breastfeeding my daughter at 4 months when I found out #2 was on the way (I was underweight and my midwife wanted all my nutrition to go to baby #2). I was one of the weird ones that still had periods while breastfeeding so when it just suddenly stopped, that's when I whipped out the HPT and lo and behold it was positive! It was hard having two close in age because my DD wanted my attention all the time but it got easier once #2 became more mobile and they could play together.

Well dd is going on 17 months old and still no af or :bfp:

The wait for an ob appointment is killer...just want to know what's going on. :wacko:

Mine is almost 20 months and I've got nothing lol every few weeks I get to the point where I am convinced I'm pregnant lol nope, just crazy

Well on Friday my body decided to mess with me cause I was spotting in the morning very light pink. Then it stopped until the afternoon where I had one tiny red clot, then nothing for the rest of the day and nothing since. Another :bfn: this morning and no af....:wacko:

Mine is almost 20 months and I've got nothing lol every few weeks I get to the point where I am convinced I'm pregnant lol nope, just crazy

I feel you there bcos21! I get the same way!
I swear I even have pregnancy symptoms...:dohh:

Ahhhh, no af no :bfp:

OB appointment on July 20th...maybe some answers.

If its any help i bf exclusively up to 1yr, then he had cows milk while i was at wrk and bf in the evening and night...T 14 months my af came back but very irregular for about 6 months. I stopped feeding altogether at 23 months and my last 5 cycles have been much more refular. Im only beginning to ttc now so it wasnt a big issue for me but just thought it might help. I agree with the other poster who said night feedings def mess with af.

Thanks sdc!
It does help to hear from people that are in the same boat as us. I really hope it is just the bf that is messing me up and that my dd will give it up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"