no longer able to "hold it"

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by BabyBoyNYC, Jun 2, 2011.

1. BabyBoyNYC

BabyBoyNYC Well-Known Member

since Saturday I have noticed I can no longer hold my urine, hence trying to brush my teeth last night and it ended up running down my leg! But the urge to pee comes on very sudden and I have to take care of it immediately! I've had a couple spasms in my leg/groin area and wondering if these are signs of baby dropping? I can't tell in my belly... looks the same

2. countryrider

countryrider Well-Known Member

It could be that your LO has dropped. I feel like I have, though others say I look the same. However I feel different with more pressure down there, back aches, and yes...more frequent urination. I have to wear pads because I dribble and don't even realize it. The joys of pregnancy!

3. CMarie

CMarie Guest

I've noticed this too and my doctor says it's from how low the baby is getting. Have you been practicing Kegal (pelvic) exercises at all? I started practicing them in my first trimester and it's REALLY helped me control any leakage :haha: