no movement today, should I worry

Baronessgogo

Mum to Thomas Michael
Reaction score
I am 20 weeks and only felt baby move for the last three days, but have felt nothing today. Should I be worried or Is it just because its early.

Far too early for regular movement. Mine weren't regular till 23 weeks!

You could try drinking a very very cold glass of water and lying still for 15 mins or so. :thumbup:

This is something my midwife told me to do if I didn't fell any movement for a while, but I have a placenta at the front so I still don't feel an awful lot at 24 weeks !!!

If you've still not felt anything by tomorrow ring your midwife to see if she could suggest anything else. :hugs:

The babies still quite small so u cud feel movement in one position, then bubs cud bounce n roll around and not feel it in another...I panicked at 1st cuz I thought exactly the same today is the 1st time ive been feeling it all day, as bubs gets bigger movement will get stronger...dont panic!!!xxxxxxx

i agree youll not feel regular movements til further on im 23 wks +1 and last few days started feeling baby everyday. baby is still extremely small. measure 20 cm on a ruler you get an image of just how small your baby is around. x

I think i am just overreacting, I check the heartbeat on the doppler and its still there nice and strong :) i am going to be a very neurotic mother lol

I dont think your overreacting, your just very in tune with your body!!:flower: I was just the same, and would run to the doppler but soon when the baby gets bigger and their kicking loads you will feel alot more relaxed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->