No Movement ..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by KirstyW1990, Dec 16, 2009.

1. KirstyW1990

KirstyW1990 Expecting My First :)

Feeling quite scared... im due the 26th january but i havent felt any movement for about a week, im going to the hospital so they can check me over but im getting quite scared now that something is wrong.

any advice?

2. vicky84

vicky84 Mummy to 2 girls!

Baby may be calming down to get ready to make her appearence. I don't get much now, i have 2 drink ice cold and lie REALLY still for ages before she has a kick. This is apparently their way of getting ready :) Im sure you'll be ok let us know how youget on x

3. they do seem to go quite towards the end, i dont feel much movement anymore, and im due about a week before you, i mentioned it to my consultant and he said its because hes running out of space and getting ready to come out, but to reasure yourself go to hospital :) hope everything goes well for you xxx

4. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

Maybe baby is just in a place where you can hardly feel anything? I've read that a lot on here.
    Big hugs to you, let us know how you get on xx
    :hugs:

5. topazicatzbet

topazicatzbet mummy to 3 boys

best get it checked out asap, might be that lo is just laid in a funny position.

have you had no movement at all?

i hope all goes well for you. will be looking out for an update

6. lilacmouse

lilacmouse Active Member

try not to worry - easier said than done.

will be thinking of you and baby

sam xx

7. bigbloomerz

bigbloomerz Well-Known Member

LEt us know how u get on hun, hope all is ok, baby may just be conserving energy ready for the big appearence! xx

8. KirstyW1990

no ive not had any movement at all, not since last thursday, told my MW on sunday afternoon on the phone because i was getting worried and she told me to have a warm bath and phone her again on monday morning but i still didnt get any movement so i phoned her n the quickest appointment she could give me wasnt until this afternoon which was quite worrying xx

9. vicky84

vicky84 Mummy to 2 girls!

My baby sleeps if i have a bath.... shes strange lol! Try not to worry too much xx

10. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

Thinking of you sweetie, you must be very worried. She should of sent you to labour ward or day assessment unit before now. Do you have someone's number so they can update :hugs:

11. KirstyW1990

thanks i really appreciate the supportive messages :) i cant help worrying though lol! x

12. mrsneish2b

mrsneish2b Well-Known Member

if you havent had ANY movement since last thursday you should have called the hospital ASAP and demand they see you, i know the movements slow right down as they have less space, but no movement for 6 whole days???

please update us on how you get on,
    xx

13. WW1

WW1 Mum to a little lady x

I hope everything is okay. Keep us posted x

14. KirstyW1990

no ill hopefully be back on later after the appointment to tell you myself...thats if everything is ok! if not ill update as quick as i can xx

15. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

good luck. baby does slow down and you feel mvoements rather than kicks. I have been up to hospital because i didnt feel movement and i couldnt feel the movement but bubs was actually moving.
    xxx

16. katieeandbump

katieeandbump Well-Known Member

you say u have felt no movement atal? ur midwife should of sent u straight up to the hospital as soon as u mentioned it! like everyones said it may be ur bubs is being naughty and hiding! good luck though and make sure u update us <3 x

17. bethy1512

bethy1512 due NYE 09

bloody hell! what a sh*t MW!!!!! i told my midwife i was concerned that i hadnt had as many movements as normal (still a few tho) and i was sent to the assesment unit immediately!!!!!

I really hope everything is ok for you and baby.

we will all be thinking of you.

xxx

18. KirstyW1990

well thats why i phoned the midwife on sunday.. i was hoping to get an appointment before now, im really angry that i couldnt x

19. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

You can have my number if you want hun. Been through the no moving thing loads of times :hugs:

20. KirstyW1990

i know im starting to get quite worried that she hasnt sent me up immediately! x