No Movement ..

KirstyW1990

Expecting My First :)
Reaction score
Feeling quite scared... im due the 26th january but i havent felt any movement for about a week, im going to the hospital so they can check me over but im getting quite scared now that something is wrong.

any advice?

Baby may be calming down to get ready to make her appearence. I don't get much now, i have 2 drink ice cold and lie REALLY still for ages before she has a kick. This is apparently their way of getting ready :) Im sure you'll be ok let us know how youget on x

they do seem to go quite towards the end, i dont feel much movement anymore, and im due about a week before you, i mentioned it to my consultant and he said its because hes running out of space and getting ready to come out, but to reasure yourself go to hospital :) hope everything goes well for you xxx

Maybe baby is just in a place where you can hardly feel anything? I've read that a lot on here.
Big hugs to you, let us know how you get on xx
:hugs:

best get it checked out asap, might be that lo is just laid in a funny position.

have you had no movement at all?

i hope all goes well for you. will be looking out for an update

try not to worry - easier said than done.

will be thinking of you and baby

sam xx

LEt us know how u get on hun, hope all is ok, baby may just be conserving energy ready for the big appearence! xx

no ive not had any movement at all, not since last thursday, told my MW on sunday afternoon on the phone because i was getting worried and she told me to have a warm bath and phone her again on monday morning but i still didnt get any movement so i phoned her n the quickest appointment she could give me wasnt until this afternoon which was quite worrying xx

My baby sleeps if i have a bath.... shes strange lol! Try not to worry too much xx

Thinking of you sweetie, you must be very worried. She should of sent you to labour ward or day assessment unit before now. Do you have someone's number so they can update :hugs:

thanks i really appreciate the supportive messages :) i cant help worrying though lol! x

if you havent had ANY movement since last thursday you should have called the hospital ASAP and demand they see you, i know the movements slow right down as they have less space, but no movement for 6 whole days???

please update us on how you get on,
xx

I hope everything is okay. Keep us posted x

no ill hopefully be back on later after the appointment to tell you myself...thats if everything is ok! if not ill update as quick as i can xx

good luck. baby does slow down and you feel mvoements rather than kicks. I have been up to hospital because i didnt feel movement and i couldnt feel the movement but bubs was actually moving.
xxx

you say u have felt no movement atal? ur midwife should of sent u straight up to the hospital as soon as u mentioned it! like everyones said it may be ur bubs is being naughty and hiding! good luck though and make sure u update us <3 x

bloody hell! what a sh*t MW!!!!! i told my midwife i was concerned that i hadnt had as many movements as normal (still a few tho) and i was sent to the assesment unit immediately!!!!!

I really hope everything is ok for you and baby.

we will all be thinking of you.

xxx

well thats why i phoned the midwife on sunday.. i was hoping to get an appointment before now, im really angry that i couldnt x

no ill hopefully be back on later after the appointment to tell you myself...thats if everything is ok! if not ill update as quick as i can xx

You can have my number if you want hun. Been through the no moving thing loads of times :hugs:

i know im starting to get quite worried that she hasnt sent me up immediately! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->