No sac and no baby please help

Daddy those HCG levels look great for 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. It goes right along with what we thought that she must have ovulated later than usual!!!

Thank you so much hope everything will be allright we just feel depressed after the first prenatal visit because doc see nothing

Thank you for your help mommies i'll keep you updated . Thank you so much

When is her next appointment? Have they scheduled the next ultrasound to check on baby?

They never mentioned the next u/s but we have an appointment this saturday june 17.

They never mentioned the next u/s but we have an appointment this saturday june 17.

Make sure your next appointment that you express your concerns about not knowing how far along your wife is. Explain to them your situation and see if they would agree to another ultrasound. If they work like most places you normally wouldn't get another ultrasound until around 12 weeks.

Ok noted. Thank you very much me and my wife are reading the thread and it's really helpful . Thank you mommies we'll keep you updated.

T H A N K Y O U

Hi, Just a question mommies,

If the HCG 447 is on about 4-5 weeks pregnancy time. should we seen a sac ? or is it possible the sac is delayed because i saw some post that sac should be around 5 weeks but sac shows when hcg level is 1000-2000.

You can see a sac at 5 weeks but it's small.
At 5 weeks her HCG levels can vary greatly. Anywhere from like 100 to 7000. HCG levels are really dependent on the individual. As long as it's going up that's a good sign.

Ahh ok mommy,

But when i do some research they said that sac appears at 5 weeks when the hcg level is around 1000-2000. if we're on 5th week and 447hcg , should i be worried? I hope we can see some hope on our next visit.

Thank you so much

HCG levels can vary a lot. What you are reading is wrong. It's not an exact science. All that matters at this point is that her HCG levels are doubling every 48-72 hours. She will know that when her levels are tested again.

ok mommy,

T H A N K Y O U!!

We'll wait next visit and keep you updated.

doctor just called my wife and said that her HCG level now is around 950.
started june 10 first blood test - 447
now june 12 second blood tes - 950

Hope everything goes well. I'll keep you updated mommies.

That's a really good rise in levels, they've more than doubled! I'd say she's right on track with a healthy pregnancy at around 4/5 weeks, it was just too early to see anything on the ultrasound. My HCG was taken last Wednesday and it was 257, by Friday it was 459. I was scanned on the day that it was 257, and nothing could be seen at all, the doctor said this is perfectly normal, as they wouldn't expect to see anything for a little while yet. I'm booked for a rescan tomorrow, hoping to see a sac at least! :) Good luck to you and your wife. X

Thank you.

What weeks are you on?

Goodluck to you and to your baby all the best!!
Keep me updated i'd love to hear from you!!!!

That's a great sign daddy, that means everything is going well so far. HCG levels aren't the end-all-be-all but the fact that they are doubling is a really really good sign.

Jumping in here.

Just wanted to comment that you won't be able to see a sac until your HCG is near 2000. Her HCG progression so far sounds great!

Congrats!!

See the thing is I would be more inclined to believe that HCG levels have more to do with how far along the baby is developed if there weren't so many outliers that completely defied it.

There are stories online of other women who have HCG levels around what your wife's is and they're able to see a sac at 5 weeks. It's very very small though. They get concerned just like you to have which is understandable and go on two have perfectly healthy babies. It's not even just one of those things where it's rare it happens all the time. HCG levels can vary a lot.

Hi mommies ,

Just went for checkup and ultrasound . Doctor said that my wife is on 5 weeks and everything looks good.

We already found a sac and we need to comeback on the next 2 weeks to check baby's heartbeat.

Thank you very much for the help and advice. I'll keep you updated.

That's great news Daddy I'm so happy to hear that!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->