no txt buddy xx

mrsmac

mummy of 2
Reaction score
Does everyone have a txt buddy ???

Not sure if i am the odd one out lol xxx

anyone due around the same time as me and we can pair up ?? I am due 8th feb xx

i dont have one either :cry:
i'm more than happy to a text buddy for anyone no matter when your due! if anyone wants a buddy, just pm me :flower: xx

:cry: who wants 2 b mine im due the 27th Jan I dont mind early feb ppl aswell....

I dont. I was thinking about this. Lots of ladies here have txt buddy to update the rest of us when they are in labour.

has everyone got facebook...why dont we do that??

I don't have one... but I'm really bad at remembering to check my phone or keep it charged. I never really learned how to text properly either so it takes me AGES to write a message. I'm so much more of an email girl. I'll even turn on the entire computer just to send a text message from 02.com because in the long run it's faster than me trying to text!

I'm just going to make my hubby log in for me and update you guys when things go down. It won't be as up to the minute... but the stress of trying to text during labour would probably give me a heart attack. *laughs*

Good luck finding text buddies!! (Now if you could text my email.. then I'd get that instantly since I check it all the time and that would be a completely different matter... that's not possible is it?) :D

PS. You know, thinking about it... it's probably best if you don't get someone too close to your due date... what if you both go into labour at the same time?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->