no txt buddy xx

yeaaa why not ur only a few weeks behind inbox me and i will add u now...

PS. You know, thinking about it... it's probably best if you don't get someone too close to your due date... what if you both go into labour at the same time?? :)

snap! thats true hehe never thought of that...

Well ladies time to get paired up xx

lol its like speed dating :haha: xx lmao xx

I dont have a text buddy yet either.

Im due 15th feb if anyone wants to buddy up, im quite convinced bub will be here by end of jan though - here's hoping :)

I'm a loner too. I'm due 12th feb (but my birthday is the 9th so i think she'll come then!)

I can be someones if they need to text to update things :)
iv got 2 people who i can text already if i have news or go into labour but iv got no-one to update about them .. :)
x

has everyone got facebook...why dont we do that??

Now that's a good idea. Should I set a up a group that we could post in as I can get on that for free on my mobile. Then people can update on here.

I dont have a text buddy yet either.

Im due 15th feb if anyone wants to buddy up, im quite convinced bub will be here by end of jan though - here's hoping :)

15th of feb is my birthday :happydance:

i have a few "text buddies" well i have one text buddie and loads of friends who are on here :rofl: but if anyone wants me too be there text buddie too update when they go in to labour ect im here add me on facebook if you like
zara stephenson :) Im on becys facebook too! x

Oi dont say my name missy :haha:
only joking .. i think i should have your number Zara cause i can text you then seen as iv got you on facebook and i talk to you more then anyone else? but only prob is were due around the same time lol and i might be a week before what im expected! xx

haha yep well i have tickel monster as a text buddie and shes due the same day as me! I'll send u my number on facebook becy :) when i go in to labour it'll probably be x-amy-x or wobbles updating for me since i text them both more than i text my own husband :rofl:

We have a group!

Either PM me your email address and I will send you a request or search 'Baby and Bump Birth annoucements' and request to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->