No way! No way! YAY!

ReReKitty

Reaction score
I can't believe it!!!!! DH and I tried last month since our daughter is 2.5 years old now and we really wanted to give her a sibling, then realized next summer will be our "wedding." (We had a small private ceremony in July, needed time to save up for a pretty wedding, but wanted to get married for practical reasons early). Anyway! So we weren't trying this month, not preventing either and I'm pregnant! I can't believe it I am soooo happy! I haven't told DH yet, he will be thrilled and I have to think of a creative way to announce it to him! I am so happy to be back on BabyandBump and REALLY hope this little guy or girl sticks! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to tell EVERYONE but for now I have to keep it on this forum until Friday since DH and I have a date night anyway I figure that's the best time to tell him. We purchased a dollar tree test last night because I felt really dizzy and nauseous. It was negative. I'm a test-peeker and checked it an hour later and it had a thick pink positive, no ink bleed. So I figured although that is invalid, I should still take another test. I snuck out today and took 2 more, both positive in the valid time window! I almost told him before he went to work (night shift) and that wouldn't have been fun for him to have to go straight to work. Cross fingers bean is sticky, and congrats and good luck to all of you!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->