No7 Skincare

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Anyone use this? Recommend? Don't recommend?

I'm thinking of getting the hot cloth cleanser, night cream and face mask while it's on 3 for 2.

Want to have a look Instore Monday first though in case they have any of the gift sets reduced

I use the No 7 range and I love it! I always ask for one of the skin care gift boxes at Christmas as you can save so much and it makes a great starter kit , my skin can be sensitive to other creams but this seems calm any irritation down! Hate the fact that now I suffer with more spots than when I was a teenager lol I have tried more expensive ranges but not been happy with them! Hth :thumbup:

They're great for high street brands, yes. The hot cloth is great when you use it often. But I wouldn't recommend their night cream. I like a nice light cream and it just isn't. It's a bit too plastic feeling for me.

Love it! I had a set for Christmas of the beautiful skins cleanser etc for normal/dry skin. I've been using for a week and the difference in my skin is amazing! I do use a face wipe first if I have make up on, just to help shift it, but I do wear long lasting formulas so I think any cleanser would need a helping hand first!

I would defo recommend it (although I'm a No7 Advisor so might be biased) feel free to PM me if you need any advice

I tried the range for combination skin (after a consultation) and it didn't agree with me at all. It dried my skin right out after only a couple of days. It was really sore!
Their customer service was good though, and I got a full refund.
Xx

I think they are grand. They are my go-to brand in between Xmas's (my mum buys me Lancome every xmas but it only lasts until about July and I can never afford to replace it myself!). The protect & perfect day cream is too oily for my skin so I use the normal version. I do like their night cream though (unlike a PP, it's perfect for me!).

I think they are grand. They are my go-to brand in between Xmas's (my mum buys me Lancome every xmas but it only lasts until about July and I can never afford to replace it myself!). The protect & perfect day cream is too oily for my skin so I use the normal version. I do like their night cream though (unlike a PP, it's perfect for me!).

I've ordered a lancome set with my Xmas gift card, can't wait to try it!

Can't afford the cleanser so want a decent but cheapish one.

Think I'll be trying no7 thanks ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->