Noah Anthony Updates

Hi V & B :hi:

Is there any update hun? How is little man? I do hope everything is a little brighter today x

I'm hoping you got my card by now? Think about you all alot (including turbomum & Jay) I however fail to get round all the forum atm but I need to make sure I come in on your updpates from now on.

:hugs:

Hi Wobbles thanks for checking on us. He seems to be doing better today. It's going to be a long road. Brad bought the mail from home today so no I havent gotten your card, I will let you know when I do :) I'm really drained emotionaly but Im going to keep going for Noah. Never knew I could love so much.

Might not fit through the letterbox hun :blush:

Hang in there .... he'll be stronger every day for his Mummy he can feel how much you love him from day 1 :hugs:

We loaded some new pictures of Noah in Dad's photobucket. He's currently 2 lbs 8 oz and breathing on his own again.
https://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/vectorsevan/

Aww what a litte cutie, pleased to hear Noah is doing well, Take care x

He's looking so big! I'm glad he's doing well!

He is so precious. Thanks for the updates and the pictures. He really is so cute!

I'm glad he is doing better~ wonderful pictures by the way!

Wow! He's a little cutie. I'm so pleased that he is coming on so well.

aww he is getting big. what a gorgeous boy. Glad he is keeping well.

So glad he is doing well..Noah is in my thoughts & prayers xx

Today Noah is one month old. Spent most of the day with him, I like to be there when they do there "hands on" so I can change his diaper, take his tempature, and sometimes hold him as he's getting his feeding. Last night he weighed 2 lbs 10 oz, So 5 more oz and he's gained 1 whole pound. He becomes more and more beauitful to us everyday!! Yesterday I had a little melt down. It all starts with breast pumping, I do it every 2-3 hours and wake up in the middle of the night to pump, but my supply isnt increasing, I usually get 10-15ml's each breast, so Im worried I wount produce enough for him when he is able to breastfeed. So Ive been worried about that....then there are two boy babies all born after him. One a few days, the other two weeks later. I know full well they were bigger, one was over 3 lbs and the other just under 3 lbs. I know they didnt have the same "issues" as Noah did, and he has more to overcome. But I became upset because last week they were allowed to wear clothes..then this week try breastfeeding. Thats kinda when I lost it. Don't get me wrong.. I'm VERY happy they are doing so well...it's just so hard because I want to be doing these things to. I sometimes dont think the other mother's understand what a huge milestones these babies are having because they havent been there as long as we have. So I had a big cry back at the house and then I was better. I just have to wait alittle longer even though Im jealious :)

P.S Wobbles your package came to my house today, I have to wait till Im home again or when my Mom comes to see me next. but THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! your very sweet and the kindness means more to me then you know :hugs:

hang in there:) Noah will be with you soon:)

Glad to hear he's doing so well! :hugs: I'm sure you'll be able to breastfeed him soon hon! hang in there :hugs:

Oh hun I know how you feel!!! It's so agonizing and yes they are HUGE milestones. Everything from one pound to the first bath to the first outfit is a big deal. But just be patient they will come. It will make them all that more special to you. Just remeber to document everything so that you will have it for later when you look back on things. I wish I had started a journal at the beginning!!! But try not to be too jealous. Every baby is different and you will get to experience everything that the other moms are.
I remember the day Angelynn had her surgery I broke down as well when we left and I saw a mom and her baby going home. I was quite upset and jealous.
Im glad to see Noah's doing well and growing though! And see it's been a month already didn't it go fast??
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->