North East England (Durham)

Any mums know where there is a private scanning place? I know theres babybond in Newcastle but i have soo many bad things about them :(

xx

Ermmmm there's one in Middlesbrough, I can't think of the name, I shall look into it for you hun x

BabyBrite

There you are :flower:

Babybrite are supposed to be really good. I was going to get a scan done there when having Lucas but then I never...can't even remember why not now...oh well lol xx

lol! i wasn't going to get one done as i didn't think i could afford it...
but for my birthday, my family all sent money so i can get one done now yey!!:happydance:

I will give them a call to book in :)

I wanted one too but by the time I got my HIP grant I was too far gone :(

ooo you'll have to show us the pics angelandbump, I love scan photos :)

I will put them up when i get it. I will wait till 28 weeks or round then :)

I will get getting the package where i get the 30min DVD of the baby so if i can work it out, i will put the video on too :happydance:

Oh yes and when you have him/her, you'll have to compare! x

lol good idea i will do... I am still trying to convince my partner Kyle to let me call him Zack lol x

hi im from co, durham & expecting a baby 17th Dec Didnt realise there was so many people on here from the north east

Hi Zoe, where abouts in County Durham are you from?

We are having a meet at the metrocentre on the 26th June if you fancy it xx

hi caitlynsmummy im from bishop auckland if u know it. Is that where u all meet up off BnB? Ive never been to one before hehe im really shy!

It just so happens I do know it :) I actually live about 5 minutes away from Bishop Auckland ;)

We usually meet up at the metro. In fact there is a meet at the metro on the 26th if you would like to come along x

It just so happens I do know it :) I actually live about 5 minutes away from Bishop Auckland ;)

We usually meet up at the metro. In fact there is a meet at the metro on the 26th if you would like to come along x

Aww cool :thumbup: What time is the meet id love to come if im finished at the hospital!
Thats such a great idea meet ups, what do use generally do when u meet up? bit shopping & cuppa of tea and a good chin wag!

Aww cool :thumbup: What time is the meet id love to come if im finished at the hospital!
Thats such a great idea meet ups, what do use generally do when u meet up? bit shopping & cuppa of tea and a good chin wag!

We are meeting up at 11am :) I'll link you to the thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-m...east-meet-anyone-darlington-metro-centre.html

All the details are on there :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"