Not Actually Sure I'm Pregnant

sheila_5514

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I started getting almost every symptom of pregnancy. Morning sickness, tired, hungry, weak and even faint after working out, and a late period. I took a couple hpt a few days apart and both were negative. A week ago I started bleeding as if my period had started about a week and a half late. My periods are normally very heavy and with very painful cramps. Both were light compared to the norm, but the bleeding was still a good 5 days, though it was very light the last three. I thought I had experienced a chemical pregnancy or some sort of early miscarriage, because all the symptoms stopped while I was bleeding and couple days more. But now for the last week I have been very nauseous almost every morning and still feeling very weak whenever I work out. I've also had a lot of painful headaches and some light cramping. Almost a week ago I took another urine test that still read negative. Could I be pregnant anyway? Or, if I miscarried so early, why would I still be having symptoms that seem to be getting stronger instead of weaker?

I think it is unlikely that you are pregnant as you have had so many negative tests. However, stranger things have happened. I think you should consult a doctor as soon as possible in case there is another explanation for your symptoms. they should offer you a blood test.

I would maybe try and take another urine hpt today since it has been a week since your last one and if that still says negative go see a dr about getting an exam and a blood test to make sure everything is ok in there :)

Typically if you are pregnant enough to have morning sickness, you'd be pregnant enough to have a positive pregnancy test, especially if your symptoms started a few weeks ago. If you want to know for sure you can always ask for a blood test from your doctor, but to be honest it sounds like you might have the flu.

hey hun sorry your body is whacked out!! i think maybe take another hpt the end of this week and if you still feel the same see your doctor just in case! good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

A few weeks ago I started getting almost every symptom of pregnancy. Morning sickness, tired, hungry, weak and even faint after working out, and a late period. I took a couple hpt a few days apart and both were negative. A week ago I started bleeding as if my period had started about a week and a half late. My periods are normally very heavy and with very painful cramps. Both were light compared to the norm, but the bleeding was still a good 5 days, though it was very light the last three. I thought I had experienced a chemical pregnancy or some sort of early miscarriage, because all the symptoms stopped while I was bleeding and couple days more. But now for the last week I have been very nauseous almost every morning and still feeling very weak whenever I work out. I've also had a lot of painful headaches and some light cramping. Almost a week ago I took another urine test that still read negative. Could I be pregnant anyway? Or, if I miscarried so early, why would I still be having symptoms that seem to be getting stronger instead of weaker?

it could of been a chemical pregnancy. also, this happened to me when i stopped BC. I SWORE I was pregnant, but sure enough it was because of my BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->