Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

Mrs LaLa

Reaction score
Well a group of girls and i were hoping for april, but MAY will be our month <3 positive thoughts to all.

Feel free to join and say how long youve been trying, when you O, how many DPO you are/ tests, help each other out and the long 2 week wait after O!

Good luck everyone :dust::bfp:

Me~ hubby and I started trying last month. I've heard tremendously good things about the pill and tonic Geritol, so I am taking the pill form every night at the same time. Feel free to ask me questions and watch to see if there is really a BABY IN EVERY BOTTLE :baby:

Hmm I will join to see some happy stories. I am gonna take a break this month. I have my January baby who will be five next Jan. and honestly have given up for now so maybe some more positive stories will give me a boost to start trying again :) I thought April was my month but I was 16 days late with a HORRIBLE beginning to AF Monday.

Good Luck girls!!! I hope to see a lot of POSITIVE posts :happydance:

I am CD3 here :/

Hmm I will join to see some happy stories. I am gonna take a break this month. I have my January baby who will be five next Jan. and honestly have given up for now so maybe some more positive stories will give me a boost to start trying again :) I thought April was my month but I was 16 days late with a HORRIBLE beginning to AF Monday.

Good Luck girls!!! I hope to see a lot of POSITIVE posts :happydance:

I am CD3 here :/
Sorry to hear! I also thought I was this month also!!!:hugs:

I am also on CD3, and day 3 of geritol! Baby in ever bottle :)
But I have 29-34 day cycles

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining you. We'll just be beginning TTC in May, I'm on CD 11.

I'll join you ladies! Really thought April was the month but Well I'm CD5 now so guess not. I've been at it a while now. 2 yrs so far. I'm a PCOS girl so my bodies not been so friendly to me. I know May will be all of our month!

Your cycles are long like mine!!! Make sure you do tons of bding!!! ;)

We will be doing lots of bding for sure:blush: hehe. My cycles jump between 30 - 35 days, it sucks!

I'll join you ladies! Really thought April was the month but Well I'm CD5 now so guess not. I've been at it a while now. 2 yrs so far. I'm a PCOS girl so my bodies not been so friendly to me. I know May will be all of our month!

Fingers crossed for you that this is your month!!:flower:

Hey Ladies - I'm currently CD11 but still not signs of O yet. OPKs are driving me insane!!!!!

Only our second cycle TTC so hopefully May will be our month!

xx:flower:

Hi im glad you decided to make this im cd 2 today so got a little wait we are trying smep and if no luck this month im seeing the doc thinking we will just bd as mu h as physically possible this month lol using , my preeseed and softcup giving it a super good effort gl ladies babydust

Same here! Cant wait to hear your results <3 and symptoms after o day

Well I think my tracker may be right, this morning I woke up with some wetness (tmi, sorry) and skipped breakfast to jump OH's bones. :blush: I'm not a morning sex person, I need food first haha. I wish I could be more accurate with tracking but I don't think I'm ready for that yet... cause I know I'll stress wayyy too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->