Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

CD7 for me today. Hoping to start BD today, had a very stressful week with relatives being sick, but everything seems to be ok now. Just trying to calm down a little.

When do you usually O and how long are your cycles?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Bd-a-thon sounds like that we are doing too ;)

I am not sure last month i missed my o day i thought it was on CD20, but it was really on CD 17. But my cycles are 29-34 days! (last 2 months i was 31, feb 35cd, jan 29cd) so anywhere from the 15th-20th CD would be my guess =(

BUT my cm this month is A LOT more so i should be able to catch my O perfectly also with OPK

Mrs. Lala, do you think your CM is more because of Geritol? I wonder if it works. It's the first time I heard about it, but people seem to rave about it. I wonder if I can get it in NZ. If you get your BFP this Month I'll check.
My O days are usually between day 12 and 15, but I had earlier ones too.

Mrs. Lala, do you think your CM is more because of Geritol? I wonder if it works. It's the first time I heard about it, but people seem to rave about it. I wonder if I can get it in NZ. If you get your BFP this Month I'll check.
My O days are usually between day 12 and 15, but I had earlier ones too.

I honestly believe so!!! I mean I read so much of geritol online about helping convince its amazing. I got the pills at Walmart for like7 bucks :thumbup:

If I do get a positive ill track it for everyone!

Pip sounds like we O the same mine is between 12 & 15 too hoping for a 12 this cycle :thumbup:

Pip sounds like we O the same mine is between 12 & 15 too hoping for a 12 this cycle :thumbup:

Me too Twag, but my last cycles O was quite late so I we will BD a bit longer. And I'm trying to relax a bit more, we have been actively trying for over a year now, with no success, so I'm trying to calm down a bit :coffee:

hi all cd 11 today i am thinking i will o on the 9th (cd16) so we are bding from today till next sat that way i know i didnt miss it like all other months really hoping for a bfp, gl ladies!!!

Start of my surge ladies <3 :dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Well everyone i have a postive OPK digital and wondfo today!!:happydance:

Thanks for the welcome Ms LaLa and sorry for responding so late. I am currently on cd6 and I have been taking Geritol for almost 3 weeks. AF is packing her bags and exiting the building. Ready to start back bding:) Hubby and I have not done anything to prevent a pregnancy in 8 1/2 years but have started actively trying. I really hope we all get our bfps this month!I am so excited about all of the encouraging tips, support, and advice from you ladies and I realize that I am not in this alone. Yay!

Thanks for the welcome Ms LaLa and sorry for responding so late. I am currently on cd6 and I have been taking Geritol for almost 3 weeks. AF is packing her bags and exiting the building. Ready to start back bding:) Hubby and I have not done anything to prevent a pregnancy in 8 1/2 years but have started actively trying. I really hope we all get our bfps this month!I am so excited about all of the encouraging tips, support, and advice from you ladies and I realize that I am not in this alone. Yay!

Goodluck lady!!! If i get a positive i will be a firm believer in geritol!! :happydance: I am on CD 15 i believe! Its on my phone lolz

CD12 today and I got my +ve opk this morning - cycle 9 plan is going well with lots of :sex: :haha:

FXd this is the month

Well ladies today opk readings are-
wondfo technically a neg but 85% dark (last 2 days was positive and it tells you 12-36 hours beforehand)
Clear blue advance solid smilie (last 2 days it flashed high)

Means o day is today(I think)!!!! A day early for me

Tomorrow is o day for me were almost in the tww ladies!!! Gl all

CD13/1DPO today my 2ww has begun

GL ladies :dust:

Can't wait to join in for the 2ww, but O day should just be around the corner.
Cd 12 today, lots of bd for us, good luck to you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->