"NOT" Deals!!! Uk

I'm glad it's not just me. I wonder if other shops could price match ...

As I only really buy when there's a lot of things I want at once like Christmas and birthdays I just get the free 3-5 day delivery. So I'm not even bothered about having it for the free delivery. I know you get it the next day but I don't mind a couple of extra days to get it free.

Make a new amazon account (different email) and go for the trials. I've been doing this since 2009. Just remember to cancel the free trial straight away :) After 2 years you can apply the trial on an old account again too.

The most obvious "not" deals are with catalogues. Just because you're spreading the cost it doesn't make it cheaper. Frustrated me when Very and Littlewoods had £10-20 differences on their items.

Make a new amazon account (different email) and go for the trials. I've been doing this since 2009. Just remember to cancel the free trial straight away :) After 2 years you can apply the trial on an old account again too.

The most obvious "not" deals are with catalogues. Just because you're spreading the cost it doesn't make it cheaper. Frustrated me when Very and Littlewoods had £10-20 differences on their items.

thats actually a great idea :haha:

I'm a prime fan haha. What's not to like.. fast delivery, money off stuff, and shows to watch!
I admit though I do share it with my sister so that keeps the cost down. I probably wouldn't have wanted to spend it all up front previously. Now I would though because I'm used to relying on it for fast delivery. Haha

I love Amazon prime, I have student discount for it ATM though, I will keep it when it runs out though.

I also do the email thing with photo websites and 'free prints'I just pay postage.

I used to do that with photo websites but ended up with so many I couldn't remember who I'd used and with what email addresses so gave up ha ha on this subject, check out the free prints app. 45 free prints every month, just pay postage, so the same as switching all the time but without the hassle

I've been quite lucky with the Argos 3for2 as they've always price matched amazon for me which is a big help!! Usually make a pretty good saving doing this.

Sainsbury's half price sale I don't really rate it tbh. I find they have hiked prices when doing so x

Wilkos own brand lego sets are awful, DS1 birthday today and we brought him the tank as it looked good. I ended up close to throwing it in the bin! It kept falling apart as I was making it, instructions were poor and he can't really play with it now as it just comes apart.

Wilkos own brand lego sets are awful, DS1 birthday today and we brought him the tank as it looked good. I ended up close to throwing it in the bin! It kept falling apart as I was making it, instructions were poor and he can't really play with it now as it just comes apart.

I don't rate it neither. The accessories such as storage bit and the base boards are okay but they lego just falls apart.

I agree about the lego but their base plates are great and so much cheaper than the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->