Not happy

babybaillie

Reaction score
I ordered my pram and matching car seat from the glasgow pram centre in the 1st week of Nov. Paid the deposit.

Paid the balance on friday to have it delivered this week, they take the money then i get a call saying its out of stock and wont be back in until end of Jan!!!! I tell them this is no good as im going to induced in d next 2 weeks. So she goes away and offers me same one but in black. Not happy as i wanted it with the pink trim as im having a girl. But she offered me a free car seat and would refund the £85 i paid for the car seat. SO i grudgingly acepted and she said it will be here on wed.

I fones my mum and she said she didnt like d sound of a black and yellow one, so i tell her to get the pc on etc and as im showing her it. i see the black one is in the sale and EVERYONE is getting it with free car seat. So as u can imagine im so not happy....

Im going to call them tomoro. What would u say about this mess??

seriously i would complain and ask my money back taking business elsewhere, only thing is thats not much use if you cant find somewhere that will be able to provide the wheels you want intim :( bloody buggers though, letting you think they were refunding your car seat as a gesture of good will

hey hun im popping over, im sorry but i would be bloody pissed off!! to make it seem like they were refunding you because of the mix-up! I would phone even if you are not going to take your business else where and complain. See if you can get your pram else where first then make your choice. But sorry reading that i would be livid!.

That isn't good enough - it was up to the shop to make sure what you ordered was supplied. I would be well pissed off with them suggesting the replacement is sufficient, especially with it being a universal offer. Barter for some more money off or go elsewhere...

i would be furious!! definatly ring them and say u want a full refund and then go else where! its not good enough, hope u manage to get it sorted before baby comes.x

wow I would be demanding my money back and taking my business elsewhere - that's horrible customer service!!

Get a refund thats awful service!

Mothercare deliver quickly- sure my friend said they deliver within a week of ordering. Not sure if thats true though as I haven't ordered mine yet,

Ive had a look on the web and no one else can get me that pram b4 xmas wither :( and by the time i get a refund on my card, it would be to late. so they have screwed me big time!!

if thats the case i would still complain, you put an order in for the pink one they didn't stock it for you, then to cover there ass they give you an offer that is available to everyone just so your happy? i would be pretty pissed off hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->