NOT helpful OH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
I am currently trying to find a cheapish BUCKY xmas present for my 4 year old.. my boys main presents are pretty much done but my youngests presents come in bigger boxes so look more even though ive probably spent more on my oldest.

I said to OH that I need to find a cheapish bucky present and this was the conversation

me: I need to find something big thats quite cheap to bulk out Z's stash
OH: a football
me: no needs to be bigger
OH: 2 footballs

:/ :dohh:

Ahaha that's actually pretty funny. OH would come out with the same thing.

Has he got a garage toolset/stand thing? With all mechanic tools.

Last year I bought nephew one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Pixar-Cars-3D-Projector/dp/B004OBZRNG because I felt guilty that his brothers present would be bigger than his. I paid less than £20 for it though. More around £15 mark including delivery. Box is pretty big.

Ahaha that's actually pretty funny. OH would come out with the same thing.

Has he got a garage toolset/stand thing? With all mechanic tools.

Last year I bought nephew one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Pixar-Cars-3D-Projector/dp/B004OBZRNG because I felt guilty that his brothers present would be bigger than his. I paid less than £20 for it though. More around £15 mark including delivery. Box is pretty big.

Thanks hun

He's really not big on toys he much prefers to be out and about doing things. We finally decided on a final present. He wanted heelys but they don't do them small enough so we going to get him some quad skates. Cost about 20 quid. Not the biggest box but once everything has arrived I will lay our piles and see if it looks even

What if you put them in a bigger box but stuff the box with tissue paper to fill it out a little so it isn't just "a present in a bigger box"?

What if you put them in a bigger box but stuff the box with tissue paper to fill it out a little so it isn't just "a present in a bigger box"?

Yeah that's a good idea thanks

Will write out their stashes soon but think we pretty sorted now. For the Kids at least haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back