• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

my friend found out she was pregnant last week . . . shes 22 weeks!!! how she didn't know I will never understand!! lol and @CMARIE33 we deffo should!! us big mouthed ladies . . . imagine what we will be like when we get BFP's waiting out the 12 week period!!! HARD TIMES AHEAD!! haha

I doubt I'd be able to wait 12 weeks. Maybe 2 days if I'm lucky!

haha I know . . . me and the fella have already discussed who we will tell and who we won't!! haha or who we will try not to tell anyway . . . I say me, of course I mean, ME!! haha :haha:

It's hard not to worry about it all. I almost wish I was less informed so it would be easier to believe that it could just happen whenever. And it's especially hard when people ask you about getting pregnant a lot, which happens to me b/c I couldn't keep it to myself and told some friends when we started "trying" because I was so excited about it. And whenever they ask me about it and I say I haven't got AF yet they say "test, test, you must be pregnant!". But I've done enough research to know that's most likely not the case. I don't feel pregnant or anything like that and I've taken bcp for so long that I'm sure my body is just messed up. But I won't upset myself by testing and am putting off the stress of temping and all that till I absolutely can't take it anymore.

One of my husbands coworkers asked me at a gathering a couple of weeks ago if we would be expecting a baby soon, and I said hopefully if we're lucky. Seems like it's not that easy. And he said Of course it's easy, just do it a lot. Really??!! People have no idea. He and his wife were a couple of hippies who probably never used bcp and got pregnant when they were 20. They have no idea the challenges of long term bcp use. I just wanted to slap him upside the head! lol

Sorry, I have no idea where that rant came from...

Ugh Im so sorry. I had a similar experience coming off of bc and now it seems like it may be happening again. I'm 9 days late again. I also have some goofy friends who continually ask me if I'm preg yet...like I wouldn't tell them or something. And how is it that all of these people who have never ttc are popping out these accidental babies and here we are busting our butts to get preg. It is a really stressful time and a lot of women here understand how you feel. But you might have ovulated or are about to anyday so if you consistantly bd you might just get you bfp yet!

my friend found out she was pregnant last week . . . shes 22 weeks!!! how she didn't know I will never understand!! lol and @CMARIE33 we deffo should!! us big mouthed ladies . . . imagine what we will be like when we get BFP's waiting out the 12 week period!!! HARD TIMES AHEAD!! haha

hahaha That's too funny! You are so right!!

But you might have ovulated or are about to anyday so if you consistantly bd you might just get you bfp yet![/QUOTE said:
My thoughts exactly! I'm just using it to get as much action from my man as a can! Makes it really hot too when you think you might be actually making a baby when your doing it. My hubby doesn't really understand the process that much anyways, lol, so he is clueless about when it can and can't happen and I'm using that to my advantage ;)

Thanks for the support! That's why I love BnB! Good luck to you, maybe the lateness is a BFP. So is this your first you're trying for?

This would be my 1st baby!:flower: It's funny you should say that about your husband because mine is the same way! He doesn't know what I even do on this forum. I tell him "It's girl stuff" lol. I'm gonna test tomorrow it's been over a week since I last tested so I've got my fx!

This would be my 1st baby!:flower: It's funny you should say that about your husband because mine is the same way! He doesn't know what I even do on this forum. I tell him "It's girl stuff" lol. I'm gonna test tomorrow it's been over a week since I last tested so I've got my fx!

lol my fella knows everything . . . which can make the bedroom a bit military!! lol!!
do you mean OPK testing? aren't you doing it everyday?

lol my fella knows everything . . . which can make the bedroom a bit military!! lol!!

Nope I mean hpt. I haven't started using opks yet I just purchased them and they have yet to arrive. Since I stopped spotting I think I'm gonna take a test in the morning because I was gonna do it today until I spotted very VERY lightly last night, but today there was nothing so....I really have my doubts but I guess there is always a chance I could be pg.

ohh yeh sorry you said this earlier . . . I'm uber tired today, so finding it hard to keep track of convos so much! haha you'll have to forgive me!! :haha:

make sure you let us know how the HPT goes tomorrow :D :D

That's ok! lol. I will. I'm hoping it is bfp obviously but then again I don't know. I have almost no symptoms. Just some lower back pain. So I guess we will see...

eek exciting!! I can't wait for a BFP . . .
We've only been TTC for 2 months and I'm already fed up!! Sick of thinking about it all the time . . . gah sorry ladies, stupid middle of the month mood swings!! :( lol

My husband is like talking to an elementary school kid... he is so confused! I had him watch a video on some website about ovulation and he's like wow, that's so crazy, is that what it really looks like in there? lol. He was cute the other day though and after we bd'd he asked if I should prop my legs up or something. He didn't want me to get up cause he didn't want anything to come out that could be "making a baby". It's so funny. He wants a baby so bad! At least I know he listens to me about it sometimes, but for the most part I'm going to keep him in the dark about the process as much as possible so he doesn't get disappointed or stage fright or anything. :haha:

My husband is like talking to an elementary school kid... he is so confused! I had him watch a video on some website about ovulation and he's like wow, that's so crazy, is that what it really looks like in there? lol. He was cute the other day though and after we bd'd he asked if I should prop my legs up or something. He didn't want me to get up cause he didn't want anything to come out that could be "making a baby". It's so funny. He wants a baby so bad! At least I know he listens to me about it sometimes, but for the most part I'm going to keep him in the dark about the process as much as possible so he doesn't get disappointed or stage fright or anything. :haha:

hahaha!! bless him... my fella, everytime we BD jumps up outa the bed and gets my "bum pillow" as we like to call it haha I didn't even have to suggest it to him, bless! It's nice to know he cares . . .
yeh I'm scared he gets stage fright, so far it's been okay though! the other night neither one of us wanted to BD at all... but we did and it turned out to be one of the best times yet! :blush: ha! how weird!!! :haha:

I know my husband wants a baby as much as I do but he really doesn't know the specifics. He doesn't talk about it much and I think it's because he doesn't want me to get too excited about it in case it doesn't happen too soon. I also know that he is a little nervous to be a daddy but I know he will be great at it. Plus he really likes the trying part of ttc. lol

yeh my dh doesn't want me to get too disappointed either.... he sees me get sad at neg opks lol! bless him!

Hi ladies, just an update, my cervix changed to very firm medium high and closed. Think my body is not letting me O yet...Neg OPK this morning, after today if I do O, it will be considered pretty late, very sad this am but still holding on to a little hope...

I got a bfn this morning. I'm now 10 days late. So much for hope:shrug:I guess I'm not surprised but I'm still disappointed.:cry:I just want stupid af to come so I can try again. I want my little one sooo badly.Me and my stupid lazy ovaries!

I'm so tired - sorry to hear the bfn, put as they say it's not over till the :witch: shows...

Almost there - keep your chin up girl :hugs:

So I want to ask you girls a question; do you think I should take a pregnancy test? I truly don't believe I'm pregnant, just messed up from bcp, but I was just reading bfp announcements and a girl on there had no period for 3 months and no symptoms, and found out she's pregnant. And the co-worker I talked about earlier keeps bugging me that I must be pregnant and should test, which is starting to drive me crazy.

My thing is I'm ok not being pregnant right now, because I don't believe I am and just want to stick to my having fun trying attitude, and feel like taking a test and seeing a negative will be so sad... But also my hubby and I just came back from a week long cruise, and I was definitely partying and drinking it up, and have some fun party plans for the holiday weekend, and I'm worrying what if she's right and I am pregnant and don't know. I would feel horrible to find out I was and I've been drinking and possibly harming the baby.

But I really don't want to kill my having fun spirit right now by dealing with a negative test. There's something different about thinking you could get pregnant at any moment than seeing confirmation that you definitely aren't, and wondering if it's only been 3 months, how much longer might it be?

Uggghhh :wacko: What do you all think? I could really use some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"