Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

JSH, TEST!! And my cervix seems to have gotten less firm and more creamy cm instead of just clear wet. Also seems to be opening. Getting more hopeful!!

Sorry, my last post was for you but I messed it up.

Good luck!

:hugs: Yay. I shall add you on my signature when I use my
laptop and not my phone :)

You can do this on your phone?! Do they have an app or something or are you just doing it off the internet?

Oh man, that might be dangerous if I can use bnb on my phone! As it is I waste my whole workday away on here most days... lol

it's the internet on my phone, I'm addicted! Hehe

It's probably better off there's no app for it or I'd really be obsessed! lol

Now the question is, do I tell my hubby that I'm going to test tonight and the results (assuming that it's negative)? I don't want him to get all down about it and feel like I should protect him, so I'm thinking test and not tell him unless it's a yes or unless it makes me really upset, but I doubt it will cause I'm pretty ready for a negative.

I didn't tell my fella the first time I tested. . . if your preparing for a neg anyway!!

unless, as you said your really upset of fingers crossed its a BFP!! :D

Tell him if it's a bfp and see if af turns up if it's negative :)

I rarely tell my husband when I'm testing. This way he'll be surprised when I get my :bfp:

exciting!! can't wait to know when you've tested!

Hey ladies! Tested last night and it was negative :(

Didn't upset me too much because I knew that it probably was going to be. But I have to admit it was exciting to go to the store and buy the tests and think I might be pregnant. Oh well. On the plus side it worked out because there was a sale at the drugstore for the digital clear blue easy early detection tests, so I got $4 off and an extra test in the box! lol And now I have some for the next time. :)

Didn't tell my hubby either, was able to take care of it all before he even got home from work, and I'm happy I didn't. But I made myself laugh because he and I made a deal that when we started trying to get pregnant, he would take over litter box duty since it's unsafe for pregnant girls and in theory, I will probably get pregnant a few weeks before I actually know it for sure. He hasn't been doing very good with it, and I've been doing it still because I felt that I wasn't pregnant so it was no big deal. But last night when he got home I reminded him he needed to do the litter box then and going forward, instead of doing it myself even though I knew for sure I wasn't pregnant. :haha: It's the little things you have to laugh about in this process I guess. lol

So here's to a great holiday weekend full of friends, family, and of course some great :sex:! And if no AF by the end of next week, I'm guessing it's time to call the doctor...

Sorry to here you tested neg. I am a tad upset as well, got another neg OPK, although my line showed up a lot faster than usual, maybe a good sign?

Hey ladies! Tested last night and it was negative :(

Didn't upset me too much because I knew that it probably was going to be. But I have to admit it was exciting to go to the store and buy the tests and think I might be pregnant. Oh well. On the plus side it worked out because there was a sale at the drugstore for the digital clear blue easy early detection tests, so I got $4 off and an extra test in the box! lol And now I have some for the next time. :)

Didn't tell my hubby either, was able to take care of it all before he even got home from work, and I'm happy I didn't. But I made myself laugh because he and I made a deal that when we started trying to get pregnant, he would take over litter box duty since it's unsafe for pregnant girls and in theory, I will probably get pregnant a few weeks before I actually know it for sure. He hasn't been doing very good with it, and I've been doing it still because I felt that I wasn't pregnant so it was no big deal. But last night when he got home I reminded him he needed to do the litter box then and going forward, instead of doing it myself even though I knew for sure I wasn't pregnant. :haha: It's the little things you have to laugh about in this process I guess. lol

So here's to a great holiday weekend full of friends, family, and of course some great :sex:! And if no AF by the end of next week, I'm guessing it's time to call the doctor...

Don't worry. I'm in the same boat. :boat: It's so frustrating. I'm really just trying to get through it the best I can. Hopefully af will show soon and I can at least try again. I am making a list of concerns for my doc when I go in Feb. This way they can get me all straightened out and maybe I can be a mommy in 2012. Maybe we will get our bfps in the same month! Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! :hugs:

Mrs JSH I'm sorry to hear that :( though at least you're now prepared for next time! Well I'm still having af-like pains but no af. I don't want to test yet as I don't know exactly when af is due. I can't face a load of negative test results. xx

Thanks everyone! It would have been pretty awesome to get a positive but at least I didn't have my hopes up so it could have been worse. I'm sure the next time won't be so easy.

cmarie33 - holding out hope for you girl!

PS: How do I get those little ticker things in my signature? I thought if I hit edit signature everything would be in there but it's not that helpful...

Weird, I thought it was just through bnb but I think I figured it out...

Weird, I thought it was just through bnb but I think I figured it out...

Nice tickers! lol. Don't worry about the neg test. I've had a lot. In a few days you will feel better and just think of the surprise you'll get when you get your bfp!

Hey ladies!

I hope you are all doing good! I took the long weekend off from bnb to enjoy the time with my hubby and take my mind of things. Still no AF. Calling the doc tomorrow.

I have to share this with you all though... I had this horrible dream on friday night. I was taking care of a friends baby (at a beach for some reason) and I let someone else hold her. That person then said to me this baby needs to be breastfed, and I said well it's not mine so I can't, and the person told me the baby was about to be really sick and I needed to take it to the hospital. I went back to where I was staying (in the dream obviously) with the baby to get it's things, and the woman I was staying with reamed me out and said to me "I dated your husband and he didn't want to marry me, and instead chose someone younger and look, you can't even take care of a baby" (and the woman in the dream had 3 kids of her own).

My hubby is about 8 years older than me, and I have no idea who the woman was, but it made me so upset. It reinforced for me how scared I am that I won't be able to get pregnant, and made me think about the fact that all my hubby's friends' wives are his age, and they've all had multiple kids already, and I couldn't stop thinking about how horrible it would be if I couldn't get pregnant naturally and how unfair it is that they all seemingly got pregnant right away with no problems.

I know it's stupid and it was just a dream but it got in my head and made me feel bad about myself. It's only been a couple of months so I really shouldn't even be thinking that yet but the dream messed me up. I told my hubby about it but he just laughed it off and said relax. Damn, the mind can be mean sometimes!!

Woohoo, I got my first pos opk yesterday morning on cd 20, and another today on cd 21! Yippee! And GL JSH Hope your preggers!

Hey ladies!

I hope you are all doing good! I took the long weekend off from bnb to enjoy the time with my hubby and take my mind of things. Still no AF. Calling the doc tomorrow.

I have to share this with you all though... I had this horrible dream on friday night. I was taking care of a friends baby (at a beach for some reason) and I let someone else hold her. That person then said to me this baby needs to be breastfed, and I said well it's not mine so I can't, and the person told me the baby was about to be really sick and I needed to take it to the hospital. I went back to where I was staying (in the dream obviously) with the baby to get it's things, and the woman I was staying with reamed me out and said to me "I dated your husband and he didn't want to marry me, and instead chose someone younger and look, you can't even take care of a baby" (and the woman in the dream had 3 kids of her own).

My hubby is about 8 years older than me, and I have no idea who the woman was, but it made me so upset. It reinforced for me how scared I am that I won't be able to get pregnant, and made me think about the fact that all my hubby's friends' wives are his age, and they've all had multiple kids already, and I couldn't stop thinking about how horrible it would be if I couldn't get pregnant naturally and how unfair it is that they all seemingly got pregnant right away with no problems.

I know it's stupid and it was just a dream but it got in my head and made me feel bad about myself. It's only been a couple of months so I really shouldn't even be thinking that yet but the dream messed me up. I told my hubby about it but he just laughed it off and said relax. Damn, the mind can be mean sometimes!!

Lol. Don't let it bother you. I have really crazy dreams all the time also. I thought it was from meds I used to be on but I've since quit them and I still get them! Maybe not as often but they are still there. I've had dreams where my husband has told me he wants a divorce! And he didn't of course. lol. Its just interesting that you had a dream about babies and pregnancy related. Maybe it's a good sign? Don't worry.:hugs:

Aww mrs JSH! It's just cause you're so badly wanting a baby. Don't take it to heart :hugs: xxx

Thanks cmarie33 and Imsotired...

I know it was crazy and I'm not letting myself be too bothered by it. Just had to talk about it cause it threw me off a bit.

Almostthere, that's a good sign. Maybe you're almost there! lol I crack myself up :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->