Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

If you have like the slightest doubt I would. Just once. And if it's negative then just keep having your fun trying. Of course you might be a little upset but if you don't know for sure you probably should. But it's always your choice. Good luck whatever you do!

If you have like the slightest doubt I would. Just once. And if it's negative then just keep having your fun trying. Of course you might be a little upset but if you don't know for sure you probably should. But it's always your choice. Good luck whatever you do!

Thanks, you're probably right. I guess if I'm asking if I should then I probably know I should and am looking for someone to confirm my feeling. I will probably buy a test on the way home from work tonight and test, just to make sure. And if it's negative, well, me and hubby can just have a great weekend together knowing it's safe to have a couple drinks and bd as much as possible. Since I know it's gonna be negative it shouldn't be too devastating.

Funny how that one answer was all I needed. Thanks again! :hugs:

PS: We should be ttc buddies (whatever that means lol) since we seem to be in similar situations and having been trying around the same amount of time.. :)

ImSoTired - sorry about the BFN sweet :/ I hope you're okay!

AlmostThere - I know the feeling lovely and it's horrible isn't it! I took my temp this morning and it has lowered again :/ I honestly thought I had ovulated over the past few days . . . guess not :/ here's to OPKing for the rest of the month :/ gah! my plan is just to BD every other day and to hope we catch an eggy!!!

Mrs. JSH - test! :) you'll probably be a bit disappointed, I know we all have been but try not to focus on it, just think oh well we've only really been having fun and not overly trying, if you get me? then at least you can get drunk and drunk :sex: is always the funniest! tehe!!! hoping for your BFP sweet <3

Ladies I am sooo fed up today, it's not even funny :( I honestly thought I OVed over the weekend, (pos OPK, watery/ EWCM, high and open CP) but my temperatures' say I haven't :(
tbh I don't think I can rely on my temps this month as Ive been poorly for about a week now and my temps keep coming out around 36.33, which I know is not high for most people but it is for me, mine is usually 35.80, I took my temp this morning and it was 36.08 :shrug: I just don't know what to think?! :shrug:
I thought I had OV pains today too so we're BDing tonight too but everything else points to not OVing yet/ haven't already!!! :( :( :(

gah I'm on CD 18 and so far no OV!
I'm scared that I'm not going to OV at all :( :( I don't even care if it's CD 30, as long as I OV at some point!!!

merh! sorry for my ramblings ladies, I hope everyone else is okay today!!!

You make a good point, Ameeann, it's not just about the fun and the peace of mind going into the weekend will be worth any disappointment I might feel at the bfn.

Sorry things aren't working out well for you. Have you been temping and all that the whole time you've been ttc? Have you thought about not doing it?

PS: We should be ttc buddies too, since we are also in similar situations, and I think it would be fun to have some people on here I regularly talk to, like you and I'm so tired :)

You make a good point, Ameeann, it's not just about the fun and the peace of mind going into the weekend will be worth any disappointment I might feel at the bfn.

Sorry things aren't working out well for you. Have you been temping and all that the whole time you've been ttc? Have you thought about not doing it?

PS: We should be ttc buddies too, since we are also in similar situations, and I think it would be fun to have some people on here I regularly talk to, like you and I'm so tired :)

yeah exactly :) at least you will then be able to have a weekend without worrying too much! tehe

well we've only been TTC for 2 months, first month was the first off BCP so I didn't do anything that month other than BDing hehe and this cycle I didn't start temping til CD 13 which is when my thermometer got here!
I'm only doing it for a couple of months, just to make sure I have started ovulating again after coming off the BCP (which it looks like I'm not :growlmad:) I know it's early days yet, I'm just soo cynical atm!! lol

I agree! we should indeed :) it's lovely to have someone to talk too/ rant at haha!!!

Yeah, I understand about wanting to know. I wonder sometimes too if I'm even ovulating but I don't want to do much to find out yet cause I don't want to stress out. It's really a no win situation either way I guess. But when you're unsure, :sex: just in case. That's my philosophy! lol. I think I was meant to be a man haha :winkwink:

Tonight when I'm home I'm going to work on my signature and add you as my ttc buddy :happydance: And I'll let you know what the test said, though I'm pretty sure already...

Yeah, I understand about wanting to know. I wonder sometimes too if I'm even ovulating but I don't want to do much to find out yet cause I don't want to stress out. It's really a no win situation either way I guess. But when you're unsure, :sex: just in case. That's my philosophy! lol. I think I was meant to be a man haha :winkwink:

Tonight when I'm home I'm going to work on my signature and add you as my ttc buddy :happydance: And I'll let you know what the test said, though I'm pretty sure already...

I agree!!! I'm stressing out major atm and getting myself way to down!!
but at the same time, it might be worth it, at least this way if there is anything wrong I can found out early and get it sorted!! lol
I'm probably just being paranoid . . . i have a tendency to do that!! :haha:

:sex: :sex: :sex: :haha: atm that's all I can think about . . . do I want it, does he want it, did we do it at the right time, should we do it now . . . the list goes on! ha!

Yay!! okiday lovely I shall do that too!! :D and yes please! let me know!! eek! exciting!!!

lol. Yeah well I tested this morning with a bfn so I'm not happy but I can't get too upset about it because I'm not sure we even did the bd on a day I was ovulating bc I haven't been using opks or temping yet, I only know a little about cm and I use that but I don't think it's quite accurate. I'm pretty new here and I don't know...how do you become ttc buddies? Is there like a way or do you just say we are? lol! I have also been trying for about 2 months. This would be my 3rd if af would just show! Lemme know hwta your test says. I hope you get a surprise! hehe

I agree!!! I'm stressing out major atm and getting myself way to down!!
but at the same time, it might be worth it, at least this way if there is anything wrong I can found out early and get it sorted!! lol
I'm probably just being paranoid . . . i have a tendency to do that!! :haha:

:sex: :sex: :sex: :haha: atm that's all I can think about . . . do I want it, does he want it, did we do it at the right time, should we do it now . . . the list goes on! ha!

Yay!! okiday lovely I shall do that too!! :D and yes please! let me know!! eek! exciting!!!

I get pretty down and out about it also. Its hard not to. In a few days I'll get over it. I always do! Don't be sad:hugs:

lol. Yeah well I tested this morning with a bfn so I'm not happy but I can't get too upset about it because I'm not sure we even did the bd on a day I was ovulating bc I haven't been using opks or temping yet, I only know a little about cm and I use that but I don't think it's quite accurate. I'm pretty new here and I don't know...how do you become ttc buddies? Is there like a way or do you just say we are? lol! I have also been trying for about 2 months. This would be my 3rd if af would just show! Lemme know hwta your test says. I hope you get a surprise! hehe

Well, you don't know if you did or didn't, so just try to keep your hopes up for now. The tests could be wrong but either way it's early on. I love that we all started around the same time though.

I don't know if there's a way to officially become ttc buddies, I'm new to this too, just found it back in the end of Sept. I assume you just say you are but who knows? We'll just do our own thing! lol

TTC buddies is like knowing you always have someone to talk to about TTC problems/ worries and stresses :)
It's nice that all three of us seem to be in the same time frame!!!

That's how I see it too! And it allows you to get to know certain ladies better and build a better relationship with them while going through this crazy process, because while I enjoy the support of all the women on bnb and following their journeys, there's so many that you can't keep track of everyone and their story... It gets mind boggling. So we still participate in other threads and stuff but the three of us get to know each other best and are extra special support for each other :)

Can I be a ttc buddy too? We've been ttc for 2 months n
and first was off bcp too :)

:hugs: Yay. I shall add you on my signature when I use my
laptop and not my phone :)

JSH, TEST!! And my cervix seems to have gotten less firm and more creamy cm instead of just clear wet. Also seems to be opening. Getting more hopeful!!

Can I be a ttc buddy too? We've been ttc for 2 months n
and first was off bcp too :)

Sure, friend, sounds good to me :)

I think I can keep track of 3 other girls instead of just two :winkwink:

lol maybe it will become easier with time to remember everybody individually. But you'll have to excuse me if I mix you up with someone else once in a while. lol

:hugs: Yay. I shall add you on my signature when I use my
laptop and not my phone :)

You can do this on your phone?! Do they have an app or something or are you just doing it off the internet?

Oh man, that might be dangerous if I can use bnb on my phone! As it is I waste my whole workday away on here most days... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->