Not so fussy as your first baby?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Any Mums of 2 plus find that they were not so fussy with the second baby? I mean yes general stuff but I use to have panic attacks over the slightest things tip-toe around Caitlin and more but generally I'm finding I'm less paniced, fussy & I'm much more relaxed.

I found that with Naomi-Mae (my second) but was worse worse than ever with Kaysie. It is much more relaxed experience the second time round I think

Yes, most definitely. With Amanda, everything had to be still quiet and it did affect her when she did go down for a nap. Any noise would wake her.

With Jayden, well, with another toddler on the loose, you can't put a muzzle on them.

Also, with Jayden, when I had to shower or get something done, I'd let him cry it out a bit and wouldn't pick him up after every whine, unlike I did with Amanda.

I was more relaxed in many ways, but more stressed in others. LOL

Yep deffinatley ...

with layla i was petrefied, Did every thing 100% to the rule book so to speak.
Baught millions of exspensive things i never used no needed lol .

Now with baby number 2 and 3 its all more relaxed parenting , Coinsidently my other 2 sleep well and layla at age nearly 4 still wakes up in the night !!! .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i totally agree.. im much more relaxed and i enjoyed the early months more than i ever did with rhys

Definately!!!

I remember the MW saying to me 'oh you can tell she's not your first baby....you throw her about!' :shock: i dont analyse every little thing this time and I kinda make it up as I go along :shy:

I think it rubs off on them too - I swear that's why Heebs is so chilled out. :D

EDIT - BTW I wasnt ACTUALLY launching her around the room.....I was just changing her nappy on my knee while chit chatting to her.....:shy:

Have you found it's made Megan a more chilled out baby too?

i dunno i am just as bad with all off them lol :blush:

I can totally understand you hun.By my 2nd I was still a bit edgy but coped better.With my 3rd I was completely at ease,had a few hicups as it was a fairly long time since my 2nd but my 4th well it's a doddle and I love it.She seems so easy. As helen asked above It does seem to have an effect on the babys.Madison (3rd) was laid back but Abi (4th) is amazing.I forget I have her at times as she is so contented! And yes people do seem to notice if its your plus baby by the way you do things.It's been that much more easy this time round that I could easily say I'd have number 5!!!!

Have you found it's made Megan a more chilled out baby too?
So far shes no more than to be expected and has been sleeping better than Caitlin lol

Shes at that fidget stage though atm doesn't know what to do with herself. I know she loves her milk unlike Caitlin did but when Caitlin had a bottle right to the very last one we ever gave her that is we had to be quiet very quiet nobody could move or cough if she was having one ...serious as well :lol: Megan just gets stuck in dispite noise and Caitlin pulling her legs :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->