Not sure how many dpo I am???

doodledaisy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, first post on here! 😃

Currently in my 2ww, been charting all month but my temps / cf / opks haven't matched up... So confused!

I'll try to post my chart... would really appreciate any opinions on when it's likely I ovulated or if you don't think I did...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 💜💜💜

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
I have no idea as I don't chart so can't tell ya there, but just wanted to say hi and welcome! There's a lot of fantastic knowledgable women on here, I'm sure you'll get some advise and info your looking for. Best wishes!

Thanks for the welcome Julesillini8 7 Mama Duck!

Last AF started 28th July... my cycles tend to vary between 28 -33 days. Currently on CD 28.... Hard to predict cycle length when I'm not sure of ovulation! If I ovulated when cf & opks suggest then I should get AF today I think xxx

Doodledaisy based on a 28 day cycle with your lmp on the 28/7 it seems you ov'd on 11/8. HTH :thumbup:

Thanks Mama Duck!

Idk, on my chart my cf & opks suggest I ovulated CD13 (9th aug), but my temps didn't properly rise until nearly a week later, suggesting I ovulated CD 19 (15th aug).

If I ovulated 11th aug (CD15), my cf & opks don't match that and my temps didn't rise after.... but maybe i'm reading my chart all wrong! who knows???!!!

We couldn't BD much this month as we had a big load of stress brought to our home around the dates we wanted to try. I'm hoping September is going to be a bit calmer and going to try the SMEP.

xxx

Confusing!!! Why is nothing straightforward in the world of ttc. Hope your cycle eases out & you get a bfp asap. My last 2 cycles have been 26 days. Generally they are 25-29 days. Have had 1 cycle which was 34 days but that was ages ago.

Thanks. I know, all this is def not straightforward, well for me at least... I've had several close friends all announce their pregs in the last few months and they've all got preg on their first month or two of trying, without really much effort. Super happy for them, just wish it could happen for me and hubby like that.

I think my cycle is fairly regular, in that it mostly has been 28-33 days long, but it does fluctuate between those every month. I've recently been diagnosed with endo, so sure that not helping and its putting my hormones all out of whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->