Not sure if this is the right forum

Rockinmomtobe

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I havent been on in quite awhile. My son is now 9 months old and during TTC him and the pregnancy you all were very helpful. Heres my situation now:

I am breasfeeding 4 times a day (hes sleeping through the night and gets formula before bed) and on the mini pill. I think Im supposed to be taking the pill at EXACTLY the same time everyday. I dont do that but am usually within an hour or two. I have occasional spotting but no return of a regular period since the birth.

I knew I was pregnant before I even had to test because I was so exhausted and nauseous, but I was also working. Im home now with my LO and Im tired...but hes pretty active so its hard to tell. And my appetite has done a 360 in the last two weeks.

I bought a test, but Im nervous lol. I guess my question is....has anyone gotten pregnant like this...on the mini pill? Thanks!

I know many people have! I was told by my doctor to be within a half hour when I was on it!

I haven't but I got a lot of pregnancy symptoms when my LO dropped his night feeds, could be hormones playing a trick on you.

I never got pregnant on the mini pill, and I was terrible about taking it...sometimes HOURS later, or missed a couple days completely.

I would say you are not pregnant. As long as you take the pill within an hour of your normal time you are okay (this is coming from my nurse friend).

I agree with the PP, could be hormones playing a trick on you.

i missed loads of pills and never got preg and ur breastfeeding so i would say u are not but there is still a small chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->