• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

I rung the nurse and they ordered some blood tests to check what's going on. I guess the tests will tell them if it is AF or not. I'm hoping to find out tomorrow. Feeling really stressed about it all :(

Sarah I'll be praying for you. Hopefully this is AF and you'll be back to normal in no time.

Try to relax Sarah, you'll have an answer soon! I'm glad your doc is being so helpful! Hopefully you'll be taking clomid soon!

Thanks ladies. I hope I find out today what I'm meant to be doing.

Has the bleeding and pain slowed down Stillpraying?

Let us know how it goes!

Sarah it's stopped, I just have random spotting every now and then. I got a positive opk 2 days ago tho so I'm hoping I ovulated :flow:

I got the go ahead to start Clomid tonight!

That's sounding positive! FX!!

Sarah :happydance: yaaaay!!! So excited for you!!! Have you taken it before?

Nope never so I'm a little freaked out about the possible side effects. My husband made me repeat: "I Sarah-promise not to-become a Clomid Monster" haha. He's hopeful for twins

Good luck Sarah.. I'm praying for you.

Still- I hope you ovulated as well!!

Had my post mc follow up yesterday. I'm so thankful for this doctor...Even though I was still on my cycle he did and cervix check and internal and said everything looks good (I dunno how you see anything in there). He told me that when I get my next positive to call the office and speak to him directly and he will have me come in and do beta's and progesterone and then at six weeks he is going to have me do a viability ultrasound as well. Since I deal with some major anxiety he wants to do whatever he can to keep my anxiety and stress low as it's not good for the baby.

I'm going to keep charting and use opks and take my temperature (when I remember to).

Sarah :rofl: "enjoy being prego with triplets babe, see ya when you get back!" Bwahahahahahhaa. Rude. Lol well you would have us to vent to :thumbup: lately I've been thinking I would LOVE twin boys...hm... well hopefully you only have to do clomid once fx fx!

Gagrlin your Dr sounds lovely! So glad you'll be able to go directly to him :flower:

Good luck with the clomid Sarah! I hope it does the trick for you! I've heard lots of good stories of clomid success within a couple of cycles!

Still he is awesome.. He really cares about woman and you can tell that.

Gagrlin that's so amazing to find in a Dr, especially when. Ttc or being prego. I'm so glad you got someone who has your best interests at heart :hugs:

Thanks.. I totally would recommend him to anyone in the Pittsburgh area.

I really liked my Dr I had with Luke until I lost him. She was also pregnant, a few weeks ahead of me and I think the fact that I lost him just made her uncomfortable around me. Not that I blame her at all for feeling that way.

I really liked my Dr I had with Luke until I lost him. She was also pregnant, a few weeks ahead of me and I think the fact that I lost him just made her uncomfortable around me. Not that I blame her at all for feeling that way.

I can understand that... I'm just praying that we get at least one forever baby...

Sounds like you've got a good plan and that everything is as it should be. FX it won't be long until you're back there with a BFP. That sounds like your doctor is being very thorough and considerate, trying to reduce the stress and worry.

Next time I'm going straight in for beta and progesterone tests. I might plead the anxiety plus Lupus/PCOS card and try to get an early scan. I know I will be having scans every 4 weeks but I think they said from 8weeks on.

Gagrlin I'm praying for you :hugs: I can't wait for you to have your rainbow!

Sarah play every card you need to get what you need. 8 weeks is so they can confirm heartbeat, if you get a scan before that you can end up with an inconclusive scan which is extremely stressful,so just keep that in mind if you do get a super early one.

I don't think they really like to do early scans here unless you don't know when your last period was. Aside from doing a blood test to confirm, doctors here generally don't even do a first prenatal appt until 11 weeks. Midwives are a bit better, they will do first appts at 7 or 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->