• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

Missyogi so true, people do mean well and I agree it's hard not to scream. It does get better with time and soon we will all be analyzing pink lines and celebrating bfps!!!

Our losses often go unnoticed or are downplayed significantly and there's no real way anyone can understand the depth of sadness that accompanies the loss of what would've been. However, positivity is so so important. Our bodies CAN do this. And they WILL. We are equipped to create life and part of that is staying physically emotionally and mentally in that fight. When I had my last loss, I was so so down on myself and felt invalid and broken, in all senses of the word. My SO reminded me to be nice to myself. I had a loss (again) but I was not a lost cause and we're still in this. Ladies- be nice to yourselves, especially cause most people suck and have zero clue how to talk to someone who's experienced what we have.
I'm back in the game again and am around 4wks3days immediately after a loss and I feel afraid for everything most of the time. But today, I'm trying to give myself some credit here. This could be the time it sticks- or not. However, my (and your) track record for getting through difficult scary things is 100% and there's something to be said for that for all of us. We are a strong bunch and we can't ignore that fact. I'm going to choose to focus on that today.

Gypsy that's so true.. Positivity is so important.

Sarah that's wonderful.. Now you can get back on track.

I love that you said that our track record for getting through difficult scary things is 100%. I really need to remember that today.

Gypsy, thanks for that post. I really hope this one sticks for you!

Sarah, that's great, now you can have a fresh start. When do you start the clomid?

Yogi, huge hugs to you.

I'm CD6 and going for my baseline ultrasound this afternoon...wondering if they will actually tell me what they're seeing or if I will have to wait until my followup appt in a few weeks.

Sarah only here do we say yay for AF lol glad you're moving forward!

Gypsy keeping my fx for you that it's your sticky one this time.

Wish I hope you get some answers and insight!

I just had my scan...she counted 15 follicles total. So of course I'm googling like a maniac to find out if that is good for my age (37). It seems to be okay!

This is a great post!
I am so happy I found you guys.
I had a loss back in May at 10 weeks.
I chose to wait a few cycles before I tried again and I am ready now.
I will be trying in a few weeks as my period is just finishing up.
It looks like a few of you here have successfully gotten pregnant pretty quick after a loss so I am thinking there is hope for me :happydance:

Do you all recommend ovulation sticks or just try and trust your body?

TIA

Haha only here we can be excited AF is here. It's a really light AF so I'm struggling to know when to count CD 1. I'm meant to start Clomid on CD3 so I'm not really sure. I had a light AF yesterday and today isn't much heavier. So maybe I'll count yesterday as CD1 or maybe today? I'm meant to take Clomid CD3-7 but I guess 4-8 is still ok today.

I would say as long as it was enough to need a pad and came before 5 in the afternoon then you can count yesterday as cd1

Welcome Jenny! Sorry for your loss :hugs: welcome back to the land of ttc! I decided to start using opks because I'm a little lost on my cycle. However, if you know your body really well you could try that route before adding opks. I just have the cheap wondfos.

Sarah I agree with missyogi, if it's enough for a pad, count it. I've read of a lot of women saying their AFs post mc were either super heavy or super light so I think it's just your body trying to get back on track.

I'm not sure if it's enough for a pad. I've been using tampons, but probably should just use a pad instead. It's in the middle between spotting and light AF.. Frustrating :(

Sarah that's so frustrating.

This AF for me was one of the worst I've had in a long time.. Cramps were pretty rough the first two days and bleeding was very heavy.. Apparently that's normal for first post mc AF.. I'm just happy it's almost over and we can begin ttc again..

Sarah have you called your Dr to ask about taking the clomid with super light af?

Gagrlin sorry the :witch: has been so awful

I'm trying to figure out what to expect about ovulation after mc. I am hoping that I still ovulate on day 17 like before but I'm not really sure what to call day 1. First full day of actual bleeding or the day before which is when mc likely started? And can I even assume my cycle will be the same or will it be totally random?

Missyogi everything I've read says count first day of bleeding as cycle day one. For some reason I've read a lot of women saying that their o was earlier or later. Maybe do OPK to see?

I would agree, you count the first day of actual bleeding (not spotting) as CD1. In my case, my OPKs turned positive on CD18&19, so I O'd about one week later than usual. My first cycle was 34 days, it's usually 27-28.

Thanks ladies! I think we'll just start bding every other day right now, just in case it comes early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->