Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

Mary congrats!!!

Gypsy so sorry you didn't get a different ob. But maybe this one will at least help you get what you need!

Gypsy that is crazy. That must make you so worried now and possibly for nothing. It's like they were trying to cut you down to size. Not nice, so sorry. Keep us posted what happens

well ladies, at approximately 3wks6days pregnant, I have a progesterone level of 23.7, which is a far cry from my 3.7 @7.5wks last time! And an HCG of 78. Hoping that number keeps on doubling and I cannot wait to be covered in bruises now! Waiting for crappy OB to call me back and tell him he'll be giving me blood work weekly until I say so lol.

I'm so so relieved but will not shake this utter fear until there's a baby in our arms. I so hope for all of us to have that!

I feel like I need to fax this to what would've been new ob to teach them that it's possible to get pregnant right after a miscarriage lol.

You definitely should call and tell them. I would not appreciate being written off like that! What kind of practice has Dr's that don't know you can get PG right after mc?? Idiots. Even if he's a crappie ob, at least you are getting what you need from him and I'm sure he'll comply with testing your levels! Fx it's a sticky bean. I know how you feel not feeling safe.

It's pretty common knowledge it looks like on here but OBs seem to be behind. Even crappy OB asked " are you sure you're pregnant?" I'm like umm, do sticks and HCG levels lie typically? I feel pregnant and I've been getting positives when peeing on everything. He's concerned about HCG level being low, but at not even 4 weeks pregnant yet I'd think it's still ok as long as it increases right!? So he's faxing in another HCG and progesterone prescription to lab for early next week. Positive vibes here.

Pregnant is pregnant and hcg levels range greatly from woman to woman. So right now you're pregnant, enjoy it! Just focus on being as healthy as you can and stay positive! Are you going to do a digi?

I've done 2 digis with the week counter. One on Tuesday afternoon with "pregnant 1-2 weeks", then again this morning "pregnant 2-3" weeks making me 4-5 weeks.
So I'm assuming my levels are reading more at the lowest range of 4 weeks considering where I'm at since my miscarriage and the possible ovulation date.

I so hope so! I did take the first digi after lots of water and peeing though so I'm not completely confident it shows all progression but I'll take it!

It's looking like early next week. We're going away on Friday of next week just for a long weekend, and my work week is gonna be hellish so I'm gonna call Monday to make sure he faxes it over to lab.

Crappy Ob needs to keep testing you and not make you feel so worried. Come on over to the Mid-May thread -you're ready for us!

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit yet to other boards lol. Im so overly nervous about losing this one too!! I so wish I could fast forward 5 months lol. Pregnancy is supposed to be all happy and positive. I'm over here peeing on sticks like they're going out of style just to make sure there's a second line still, my SO is yelling at me to quit spending money lol, and I'm checking with a darn magnifying glass everytime I wipe for any type of red lol. And don't even get me started on the boob hurting check I've been doing lol. This is a beautiful disaster so far! Will join you guys possibly after one (or 6) more blood tests lol

Absolutely, completely and utterly fair enough. We will be waiting for you with (virtual) (alcohol-free) champagne!

August 5 I had a cp at 4w6d.. I tested this morning and swore I saw a faint line but Im going to wait until Saturday and test again..

Oh dear I hope it's your BFP !! As soon as I saw the slightest maybe positive I was peeing on everything lol. Good luck and keep us updated!

Oh dear I hope it's your BFP !! As soon as I saw the slightest maybe positive I was peeing on everything lol. Good luck and keep us updated!
In some ways I'm too scared to test again lol.. Here is my test from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Gagrlin I see what you're seeing! Eeeeeee can't wait for you to test tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->