Not your usual mucus plug question...

R

robinator

When you lose it, do you feel it slip on out, or is it more of a gruesome surprise on your skivvies?

:rofl:
I just had to laugh. Other than that, I'm useless. I don't think I've ever lost my plug before labor...at least... never saw it happen....

*shudder*

:rofl: :rofl:

I think it depends when and how you lose it...

I lost mine in bits and pieces in my first pregnancy, and it was just a big nasty sneeze in my undies. :sick: Its coming out in bits and pieces this time, too... I don't feel it at all. Grossssss

But maybe if you lose it all at once and you're not in the middle of labor, you might feel it? From what I hear, it can be kinda big. :sick:

:rofl:
I just had to laugh. Other than that, I'm useless. I don't think I've ever lost my plug before labor...at least... never saw it happen....

*shudder*

If you do lose it this time, please don't take a pic and send it to me... :sick:

:rofl: :rofl:

I think it depends when and how you lose it...

I lost mine in bits and pieces in my first pregnancy, and it was just a big nasty sneeze in my undies. :sick: Its coming out in bits and pieces this time, too... I don't feel it at all. Grossssss

But maybe if you lose it all at once and you're not in the middle of labor, you might feel it? From what I hear, it can be kinda big. :sick:

Aley, I just snorted RLT. "a big nasty sneeze in my undies".... :rofl:

I did feel something down there a couple nights ago before I went into the bath, I wiped and there was a big blob of brown jelly.

I hook mine out cervix checking. Lovely!

Haha this made me laugh.

With my first it came away in the night, I woke up with it and my waters all over my bed! And my second still makes me giggle, I had no idea it had come away, went to pee and when I wiped I lost control of my hand it was that slippy. Bruised my hand really badly on the side of the damn toilet!! pmsl

i didnt feel anything when ' i lost it', it was just a thick bloody discharge first time an cant even remember 'losing it' second time x

I don't remember feeling anything just went to loo and wiped and it felt slippy so looked and there it was on the tissue... I don't remember actually remember feeling anything tho :shrug: x

when do you loose this then just before labour? x

You can lose bits of it for weeks (even months), or right before labour.. or in labour LOL

very useful :roll:

I lost my entire mucus plug at once with my first pregnancy. It was huge and I DIDN'T feel it! I saw it in the toilet before I flushed. I just remember being shocked at what it looked like! I'm a nurse and can handle some mucus but that was just disgusting :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->