Nov 2013 babies???

Tesa

Reaction score
Do we have a group yet??? There must be a couple of us by now going by the BFP announcement section!

Hello! I am due around Nov. 2. I haven't found a November group yet.

This is my first pregnancy. I'm excited and nervous to begin my first trimester. How are you?

Hello girls I am also due nov 2' congrats ;) how are you feeling xx this is my baby no. 2 but feeling very anxious as this is my first pregnancy since my ectopic in dec :-/ just hope this one is in the right place xx

Hi baby88! I hope your baby is in the right place too - I will keep my fingers crossed that everything is OK. When will you see your doctor?

I'm feeling OK so far. Sore boobs, peeing constantly, and almost always feeling hungry. How are you feeling? I'm excited to have a due date twin on here!

Hey! Im Nov 2nd too! Feeling fine at the moment. Maybe a bit tired but think its all in my head to be honest!.

Baby88 - I had a previous ectopic too back in 2006 (Ive had a little fgirl since then) but because of my history I get seen at the EPU when Im 5 weeks for a scan and bloods. Have they given you a similar plan? Try not to worry - I know its hard but Im sure it will be ok

@txbiscuit - we are due date triplets now!

:) we certainly and thanks txbiscuit and tesa I've been feeling so tired this week an its prob not just in ur head lol i have been off work because i have just felt as if i have no energy' I have quite a few symptoms' really sore breasts and they are really veiny' first thin i noticed and feeling very hungry too like all the time it's silly lol' and have heartburn but only comes at night time' and yes they said that I could go straight to ward 23 and get a early scan' at 5-6 weeks but in so so worried about it' I guess I just keep thinking that the next time I go in that room (been in there twice and had horrible news told in there' but I'm trying to be hopeful' and tesa sorry u had to go through it too :-/ it's so nice to know that you went on to have a healthy little girl ;) can't believe we are due the same day lol' ;) hehe xx so nice to speak to you both have u been trying Long?

We certainly are* (due date triplets) lol

I'm due 4th Nov I think- feeling very scared but excited x

Hello loraloo' I'm so sorry to hear what you hae been through :-( no parent should ever have to go through this terrible pain I read about eve and I was in floods of tears can't ever imagine how u must be feeling' but anytime u want to talk in here to listen ;-( I can totally understand why u must be so scared now bless you' sosorry u had to go through such heartache' eve has sent you a baby down from heaven' to comport you' I'm a big believer in that' your little girl was so beautiful loraloo xx ad she will be with u every step of the way watching over you xx

Hello girls how's my buddy's feeling today x

Hello loraloo' I'm so sorry to hear what you hae been through :-( no parent should ever have to go through this terrible pain I read about eve and I was in floods of tears can't ever imagine how u must be feeling' but anytime u want to talk in here to listen ;-( I can totally understand why u must be so scared now bless you' sosorry u had to go through such heartache' eve has sent you a baby down from heaven' to comport you' I'm a big believer in that' your little girl was so beautiful loraloo xx ad she will be with u every step of the way watching over you xx

Thank you :flower: this little baby is lucky to have 2 special angels looking over it.

How are you?

How is everyone else? xx

Hi Loraloo - welcome to the gang! Hope you are feeling well!.

I did a CB digital today - just cos i wanted to see the word PREGNANT! How sad is that??? Tried to take a pic of it but the flash meant it wouldnt come out, nevermind.

Hope you are all well!

Hi Loraloo - welcome to the gang! Hope you are feeling well!.

I did a CB digital today - just cos i wanted to see the word PREGNANT! How sad is that??? Tried to take a pic of it but the flash meant it wouldnt come out, nevermind.

Hope you are all well!

Not sad! Did you get the ones with the conception indicator? They are even worse cos you feel you have to do 1 every week to see the number going up :dohh: lol x

Yeah I did - counting down til next Sat to take the next one!

Have you made a GP appt yet?

Yeah I did - counting down til next Sat to take the next one!

Have you made a GP appt yet?

Not yet, Im not sure when to go? I think I was around 8 weeks with the others, but he said he wants to see my quite early on this time round? Im hoping I will get an early scan, but I dont want one before 7 weeks becacuse I know there isn't much to see and I will just worry!

Have you made one yet? x

Yeah I have and Ill be going for an early scan due to previous ectopic. I also have some other complications and need to be referred quite quickly to the consultants. Im at docs on Friday and EPU next Monday. HOpe you get the early scan

Morning ladies! I hope you're all doing well.

I don't think it's sad to test on a digital. I have taken several tests just because I like seeing them turn positive. :blush:

My first doctor visit/scan won't be until 8 weeks. It's hard to wait that long.

Lol I've been the same testing every morning and sometimes even in the evenin just to make sure it still says possitive, I have a appointment to see my gp on wed as I have lost three pregnancy a they are going to start me on baby aspirin' u will be under a consultant thus tune round also :-/ more trips to the hospital where I get ripped off to park my car lol' but u suppose its for the best outcome, and tesa when you had ur extopic and u fell pregnant again how long apart was it? I'm so worried because I have caught pregnant so soon after :-/ x just hope when I have an early scan they tell me it's in my uterus this time x

Lol I've been the same testing every morning and sometimes even in the evenin just to make sure it still says possitive, I have a appointment to see my gp on wed as I have lost three pregnancy a they are going to start me on baby aspirin' u will be under a consultant thus tune round also :-/ more trips to the hospital where I get ripped off to park my car lol' but u suppose its for the best outcome, and tesa when you had ur extopic and u fell pregnant again how long apart was it? I'm so worried because I have caught pregnant so soon after :-/ x just hope when I have an early scan they tell me it's in my uterus this time x

I got pregnant with my little girl about 2 years after the Ectopic - we hadnt been trying at the time we had the ectopic and although I wanted desperately to be pregnant for about a whole year after it wasnt the right time for us as a couple.

PS know what you mean about car park fees!

I'm tight. I park on the road side at the hospital and walk even though its a good 10 minute trek :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->