Nov 2013 babies???

Its just so nice ti hear skmekne who has had a extopic but had a normal pregnancy after :)' majes me more hopeful i was quite lucky as i never had to have medical intervention because my hormone levels dripped in their own and i misscarried in my own' so glad i never had to have the drug.
And loraloo I might do that! I might park at Asda that's about a 10 minute walk. Save me some pennies x

Hi girlies - how are you al feeling today???

Hi girlies - how are you al feeling today???

A bit crampy, but been like that for a couple of weeks. Sure its just baby getting settled in, but still a worry?

How are you? x

In sure it's just your muscles relaxing loraloo ;) I have dull aches now and again but nothing compared to how I was last time when it was ectopic hoping that's a good sign for me ;) I will be ringing the hospital tomorrow to ask if u can just come in for a scan or have to be referred? How's you ladies been feeling? I did another two tests today just to see if my lines were getting darker and they have a bit ;) in sad lol. But I've used then all now so no more testing for me lol x but I was thinking I might go and get the clear blue one which tells you how far along you are x

In sure it's just your muscles relaxing loraloo ;) I have dull aches now and again but nothing compared to how I was last time when it was ectopic hoping that's a good sign for me ;) I will be ringing the hospital tomorrow to ask if u can just come in for a scan or have to be referred? How's you ladies been feeling? I did another two tests today just to see if my lines were getting darker and they have a bit ;) in sad lol. But I've used then all now so no more testing for me lol x but I was thinking I might go and get the clear blue one which tells you how far along you are x

At our hospital you have to be referred but yours might be different :)

Ive used up all my tests apart from 1 clear blue digi- i will use that middle of next week. Then i will need to buy some more :haha:

Is there anyone else that cant stop eating :shrug: I feel hungry all the time. Thirsty too.

Well when I had my ectopic last time the nurse told me that when I'm 5-6 weeks I can just come in for another scan because my circumstances but still going to ring to be sure I dot have a wasted journey' ad u have been a right pig have had so much to eat all week feel like I've gained half a stone lol' and now I'm craving a wispa bar haha ' and some malteasers would be nice haha x where abouts are you from? I live in Coventry x

Oh dear just ready hat u had typed and it says u have been a right pig! :-0 sorry about that loraloo lol it was ment to say I have been a right pig! Lol( bloody auto correct on my phone x

Oh dear just ready hat u had typed and it says u have been a right pig! :-0 sorry about that loraloo lol it was ment to say I have been a right pig! Lol( bloody auto correct on my phone x

:haha: Haha dont worry I HAVE been a right pig! Making the most of it before Morning sickness hits ;)

I hope I get an early scan. I dont want one before 7 weeks though because I know if there is no heartbeat I will just worry.

I'm from Cumbria- Lake District :flower:

Lol and I have thought the same thing about no seeing a heartbeat because of it neon too early? But in the other hand want to know if its in the right place x

Lol and I have thought the same thing about no seeing a heartbeat because of it neon too early? But in the other hand want to know if its in the right place x

Know what you mean :thumbup:

Is there anyone else that cant stop eating :shrug: I feel hungry all the time. Thirsty too.

Yes! I am a bottomless pit! I hope my appetite settles down, or I'll be big as a barn by November.

Hi. I just took a test today in the evening. It was positive. My EDD is Nov 6th. I didn't see a group yet so I thought I'd hang out with you girls until a group gets started. :)

I saw some questions about how everyone is doing. Right now I'm bloated, have super food aversions, headache constantly, slightly dizzy/nauseous feeling and my boobs her like crazy!!

I had a miscarriage in September, so this is our rainbow baby.

Hi. I just took a test today in the evening. It was positive. My EDD is Nov 6th. I didn't see a group yet so I thought I'd hang out with you girls until a group gets started. :)

I saw some questions about how everyone is doing. Right now I'm bloated, have super food aversions, headache constantly, slightly dizzy/nauseous feeling and my boobs her like crazy!!

I had a miscarriage in September, so this is our rainbow baby.

Congratulations and welcome!

My only symptom so far is that I am wide awake at 4am every morning!

Well when I had my ectopic last time the nurse told me that when I'm 5-6 weeks I can just come in for another scan because my circumstances but still going to ring to be sure I dot have a wasted journey' ad u have been a right pig have had so much to eat all week feel like I've gained half a stone lol' and now I'm craving a wispa bar haha ' and some malteasers would be nice haha x where abouts are you from? I live in Coventry x

At my hospital you normally need to be referred but if you had a previous ectopic you can refer yourself. During my last pregnancy they did bloods at 5 weeks (every other day for 5 days) then a scan at 6 weeks. By 6 weeks we saw the h/b.

Im kind of hoping they do the same this time (my first appt there is at 5 weeks) of course I want the scan asap but I also want to see a h/b and I know at 5 weeks it will be too early and Ill still panic! Ill let you know what they say. But def call them - Im sure you can refer yourself even before you see your GP.

Its just so nice ti hear skmekne who has had a extopic but had a normal pregnancy after :)' majes me more hopeful i was quite lucky as i never had to have medical intervention because my hormone levels dripped in their own and i misscarried in my own' so glad i never had to have the drug.
And loraloo I might do that! I might park at Asda that's about a 10 minute walk. Save me some pennies x

Just read this - Im glad you didnt have any medical intervention I had the full on rupture, emergency surgery, lost tube. Horrible. I thought Id never have another baby.

Tesa- hiya thanks for the reply him' I hae a doctors appointment tomorrow morning so in goin to let him reffer me prob' and I'm the same don't want to be scanned now as I will be worrying but also worry in case it is eptopic and don't get seen early enough' u had a hard time then bless you :-( xx

And welcome to the group casybaby :) and congratulations xx hope ur all feeling well today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->