Nov 2013 babies???

Hey just a update u rang the epu today and I have a scan on Friday morning. X can't wait but at the same time so nervous x

Hi,
Can I join you? I'm very cautiously pregnant after getting a very faint positive a few days ago and a 1-2weeks on a digi today. From working my dates out I'm due around the 8th November. While I'm incrediably blessed to have five children (this will be my partner's 2nd), I also have 3 angels, with 2 of my last 3 pregnancies ending in miscarraige. Because of my history I will be refered to the EPU as soon as I see the gp on Thurs, for an early scan.

Atm, I'm feeling pretty hopeful, as I'm experiencing almost constant nausea and have already actually vomitted, along with fatigue, heartburn, tender boobs and bloating.

Hi,
Can I join you? I'm very cautiously pregnant after getting a very faint positive a few days ago and a 1-2weeks on a digi today. From working my dates out I'm due around the 8th November. While I'm incrediably blessed to have five children (this will be my partner's 2nd), I also have 3 angels, with 2 of my last 3 pregnancies ending in miscarraige. Because of my history I will be refered to the EPU as soon as I see the gp on Thurs, for an early scan.

Atm, I'm feeling pretty hopeful, as I'm experiencing almost constant nausea and have already actually vomitted, along with fatigue, heartburn, tender boobs and bloating.

Of course you can join us! Welcome Firef1y72!

I am sorry to hear about your losses. :hugs: It sounds like things are going well so far this time.

Welcome firefly! :hi:

When does an official birth group usually start up?? I've never been early in the month before. :) I'm really trying to just enjoy this pregnancy. No matter what, I am pregnant now. :)

Miscarriage tends to take the innocence out of pregnancy but I want to not dwell on my anxieties and keep my head positive.

Welcome Casey and Firefly!

Casey you are due 6th Nov? Thats my youngests birthday :) This baby is due around the 4th Nov i think- hope I am not in hospital for his 2nd birthday :dohh:

How is everyone today?

Im feeling completely shattered- managed to fit a power nap in this afternoon for half an hour which helped! x

Casey you are due 6th Nov? Thats my youngests birthday :) This baby is due around the 4th Nov i think- hope I am not in hospital for his 2nd birthday :dohh:
x

Yea, I'm thinking my due date will be moved to the 7th (big deal) but I went two weeks early with DD so I'm think I won't make it out of October without a baby. But who knows, each baby is different so we will see. Anyone interested in astrology? I've been reading up on Scorpio babies. :winkwink:

Thanks for the welcome. Hope everyone is doing ok.
I've been feeling incrediably sick the last 24 hours, which while horrible is a good sign. Fingers crossed I get a couple more weeks before it gets to the point where I can't keep anything down.

x

Yea, I'm thinking my due date will be moved to the 7th (big deal) but I went two weeks early with DD so I'm think I won't make it out of October without a baby. But who knows, each baby is different so we will see. Anyone interested in astrology? I've been reading up on Scorpio babies. :winkwink:

Will our babies be Scorpio? I feel really bad that I didnt even realise my youngest is one :blush: lol

LOL Lora. Don't feel bad. I'm just really into astrology. :haha:

I check the boards all the time for an official November group. Any day now! lol I'm tempted to start one myself, just worried if I would be able to keep up with the adding of the names and everything else that goes along with it. Also, what happens if i miscarry again?? Could I give the board to someone else? I suppose it would be fun. Do you think I should just start one or wait for someone else? :blush:

LOL Lora. Don't feel bad. I'm just really into astrology. :haha:

I check the boards all the time for an official November group. Any day now! lol I'm tempted to start one myself, just worried if I would be able to keep up with the adding of the names and everything else that goes along with it. Also, what happens if i miscarry again?? Could I give the board to someone else? I suppose it would be fun. Do you think I should just start one or wait for someone else? :blush:

Go ahead and start one hun :) Yes you can ask the admin for someone else to take over a thread, but PMA! ;) x

Here's a link to the November official due date forum: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tumn-acorns-2013-babies-3-a.html#post25747561

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->